BY NONE

Made in the USA, this unique table top adds versatiliity to your 4 foot Shelter Brand crescent log rack (SCRM) by HY-C Company. Spruce up your outdoor living space in the spring and summer with beautiful flowers and plants neatly arranged on top of your log rack or use it as additional table space next to your grill. However you choose to use the table top it is sure to add functionality and style to your porch, patio, or deck. see more...

Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
Great for the fireplace and hold all of our wood and looks neat and stacks nice
Stephanie O.
I mean do you really need something to help you with your logs? Idk,'ante, but that looks good for decorations!
Mandi W.
This log rack looks wonderful and keeps your logs nice and tidy. It's absolutely charming and helps keep everything in its place.
Kaylia R.
What a great piece of furniture for a deck. We love this product for storing our fire wood
wendy m.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is great product i love it you could use it for any event for outdoors and backyards very nice to have i think everyone would love this and try it out as well.
Maranda C.
This is great for inside or outside fire pits ! Nothing like a nice fire during the cold days and its stylish!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love to have a lot of fires in the summer so this is really great to hold the logs and it’s not that expensive at all
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
Two years ago we bought one of these when my boyfriend had a crazy idea to start a log business lol it didn't work out well but this product did its job! Not a bad price and it is very sturdy. I think we got this from Amazon
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
I love this it keeps you really warm on a cold day love cooking marchmelos that's the only reason I love it lol
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
Not only is this product good looking, its also practical. We store our wood for our outdoor fire pit in this
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the best place to purchase this?
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN
Amazon maybe, rule King and try Walmart?
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
Does this product rust easily? Or at all?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
This looks very nice and set up neat where can I get it from ? For my grandpa
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
What do you think of this product to you it serves for what use?