BY NONE

Made in the USA, this unique table top adds versatiliity to your 4 foot Shelter Brand crescent log rack (SCRM) by HY-C Company. Spruce up your outdoor living space in the spring and summer with beautiful flowers and plants neatly arranged on top of your log rack or use it as additional table space next to your grill. However you choose to use the table top it is sure to add functionality and style to your porch, patio, or deck. see more...

Andrea W.
Parma, OH
Not only is this product good looking, its also practical. We store our wood for our outdoor fire pit in this
Kinsey H.
A nice way to store your wood for stating a fire . Easy access too it. Or could use in the House to keep from being on the ground
Amber B.
louisville
Perfect for holding firewood near campfire. Very fashionable and can hold a ton of wood. Very effective and holds more than you’d think. Priced around$80 at local Lowe’s. Very easy to move around. Happy with my purchase.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love to have a lot of fires in the summer so this is really great to hold the logs and it’s not that expensive at all
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Most of these things that hold logs are super ugly so seeing this one I loved it! It is cute and simple and also incredibly modern looking. Plus with a price like that how can you not want to buy it? There are way uglier things than this that are way more expensive.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Love this product. It's so elegant and has so much storage for fire wood. I keep it in mu backyard next to my firepit and always get so many compliments when I have people over. Totally worth the money.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Great looking wood rack, just wish it would fit more. If you have large chopped wood you wont be able to fit much.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This holds a lot of fire wood but depending on how big the cuts are, you might not fit a lot in there.
Zoe K.
Kissimmee, FL
This rack is awesome! I love that it has style so it doesn't look ugly sitting next to the fireplace. It's also not too big or bulky.
Gabriela D.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I love this rack it looks cute next to the fire place and it makes your wood looks cute
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the best place to purchase this?
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN
Amazon maybe, rule King and try Walmart?
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
Does this product rust easily? Or at all?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
This looks very nice and set up neat where can I get it from ? For my grandpa
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
What do you think of this product to you it serves for what use?