BY NONE

Made in the USA, this unique table top adds versatiliity to your 4 foot Shelter Brand crescent log rack (SCRM) by HY-C Company. Spruce up your outdoor living space in the spring and summer with beautiful flowers and plants neatly arranged on top of your log rack or use it as additional table space next to your grill. However you choose to use the table top it is sure to add functionality and style to your porch, patio, or deck. see more...

Kinsey H.
A nice way to store your wood for stating a fire . Easy access too it. Or could use in the House to keep from being on the ground
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Esthetically pleasing, functional. Multipurpose and creates a nice focal point wherever you put it! A bit expensive though.
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
This rack is a great idea it keeps the wood off of the ground keeps its organized the only problem is this could be bigger
molly k.
Thus is beautiful and it does excatly what it's supposed to! Great for a outside campfire or even by the fireplace inside!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love to have a lot of fires in the summer so this is really great to hold the logs and it’s not that expensive at all
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Pros- It looks really nice, different from normal fire wood holder.
Con- It takes up along of space if using indoors.
Sarah R.
I love this! i really like the modern look- that's what caught my attention. It holds a lot and its nice and sturdy.
Rebecca G.
Love this thing! I use it all winter long and it hold plenty of wood! I keep mine by the door so it's easy to grab!
Hannah W.
Boonsboro, MD
We use this to store wood for our chiminea it holds just the right amount of wood for us to get through the night!
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Great looking wood rack, just wish it would fit more. If you have large chopped wood you wont be able to fit much.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the best place to purchase this?
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN
Amazon maybe, rule King and try Walmart?
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
Does this product rust easily? Or at all?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
This looks very nice and set up neat where can I get it from ? For my grandpa
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
What do you think of this product to you it serves for what use?