BY NONE

Made in the USA, this unique table top adds versatiliity to your 4 foot Shelter Brand crescent log rack (SCRM) by HY-C Company. Spruce up your outdoor living space in the spring and summer with beautiful flowers and plants neatly arranged on top of your log rack or use it as additional table space next to your grill. However you choose to use the table top it is sure to add functionality and style to your porch, patio, or deck. see more...

Amber B.
louisville
Perfect for holding firewood near campfire. Very fashionable and can hold a ton of wood. Very effective and holds more than you’d think. Priced around$80 at local Lowe’s. Very easy to move around. Happy with my purchase.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I definitely recommend this fire stick ride it is stainless steel even though as color do it it is an awesome deal it's great to have outside it's great quality and stays clean it says out of the way and to hold some grade a monologue you need this for the word on
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Most of these things that hold logs are super ugly so seeing this one I loved it! It is cute and simple and also incredibly modern looking. Plus with a price like that how can you not want to buy it? There are way uglier things than this that are way more expensive.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
I like this for inside to keep the wood of the ground! Looks nice beside the fireplace and helps keep the wood from getting tracked through the house! Easy to stack wood in and transport if need. Good buy!
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Love this product. It's so elegant and has so much storage for fire wood. I keep it in mu backyard next to my firepit and always get so many compliments when I have people over. Totally worth the money.
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
This would be perfect for my house! It looks like a great way to store extra wood. I would love to have this right by my fire pit. It's cute and I haven't found one that I really like except this one.
crys c.
What a stylish way to store that unsightly wood right by your fireplace or stove. This is a wonderful way keep your wood stocked up and right at hand where you need it.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
so convenient and it isn't too bulky or big, it doesn't take up much space and it looks so good in the backporch or the entry way of the house if you want a more rustic look . it holds plenty of wood and it's super sturdy that it won't tip over or anything
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Such a great product! Keeps the logs from looking messy in the backyard stacked on top of each other and keeps them off the ground which essentially keeps the bottom logs dry. This product is effective, a little bit expensive but it's worth the money!
Katy B.
Ashburn , GA
I have one of these in my outside entertainment space right next to the fire pit it's super stylish and really gives a good look to the place and pulled it together it's affordable yet practical and I find myself using it a lot more than I thought I would
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the best place to purchase this?
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN
Amazon maybe, rule King and try Walmart?
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
Does this product rust easily? Or at all?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
This looks very nice and set up neat where can I get it from ? For my grandpa
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
What do you think of this product to you it serves for what use?