Tabasco: South Louisiana Style Spicy Beans uploaded by Helen S.

Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
These are delicious pickled, spicy green beans! The heat of these is not over the top. Great to make bloody Mary's with and to toss in a salad. Perfect crunch to them!
Helen S.
These are for the hot n spicy lovers. But we like it hot. This adds the perfect bite to any dish especially chili 5 alarm chili. My family loved these.
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
My son loves these beans but they are way too hot for me. I served the beans on a platter during the holidays and they were a bit.
Jennifer Y.
My husband loves these and I hate to admit that they are truly delicious. If you like spicy thus is what you will love
Brittany R.
Valley, NS
SO GOOD AND MADE FOR CAESARS ! a bit if bite to them but if you like spice it won't be a problem, eat them in cocktails, as a snack on their own or is chilli and goulash !
aarti p.
I love this hot and spicy beans.....its delicious. ..yummmi....but if you don't like hot and spicy food than this is not ur cup of tea
Angie A.
These are so delicious! Spicy and tangy at the same time. I like to use it while I'm cooking or just eat them the way they are.
Sarah W.
Hubert, NC
Do you eat alone or just use as a mix in?
Tryrena D.
Fort Worth, TX
I have never seen this in the stores . what style beans are they? is it just a different kind of pepper. My children love the regular jalapenos it's hard to keep them on the shelf this might be a variety they like.
megan s.
Are these super spicy? Or just kind of gags
Jessica D.
Que tal está marca? su sabor se conserva