Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor

12 lb, earthworm castings, richest, most natural compost available, naturally non-burning & odorless, worm castings add essential organic matter that increases microbial activity for a living, nutrient rich soil, use for seed starting, indoor & outdoor plants & gardens including container gardens, trees & shrubs; simply sprinkle a small amount in soil, slowly enriches soil with more nutrients than most yard compost without burning plants. All organic, omri listed..

Do you guys like Tabasco ? I love it.
What does every one like to use to spice up their foods? Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor
Would you consider this the best hot sauce?
Start your review of Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
Colorado Springs, CO
Growing up my dad always had a bottle of Tabasco in the kitchen. And I mean ALWAYS so naturally, it was the main hot sauce I used and I really liked it. Now though it seems a bit too vinagery rather than spicy and I prefer more of a kick to my hot sauce.
Organic
Lexington
For some recipes this is one of my favorites. Usually good on eggs and hash browns. Good on popcorn and in soups. Great with beans or any bland food you might want to add a kick to. It’s usually pretty mild and I’d recommend it to others.
Sugar Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
A staple in my home. Simple, no fuss hot sauce that provides just the right amount of heat while using just a small amount. No need for improvement as other flavors have been introduced, just in case you are looking for something else.
Vegetarian, Paleo, Low Carb
best hot sauce EVER!! i literally put this on just about everything. I love it so much! i wouldn’t change a thing about it. the flavor and spice is just right and amazing! everyone in my family loves it too!
No Special Diet
Alsip, IL
Has an amazing kick that’s not unbearable! Perfect for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. When ever I eat eggs or potatoes, I always use this sauce. Everyone requested a bottle at the restaurant I worked at!
Ruskin, FL
Tabasco Brand TABASCO Pepper Sauce this is my always to go. I love it. I actually use too put hot sauce in everything. Meats, tacos o rice. It gives such a good kick to meals.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Gulfport , MS
I use this hot sauce on so many different meals. It has such a good taste and adds just the right amount of heat to any dish. I definitely recommend this product and brand to anyone.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Waco, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This hot and vinegary flavor can be beat or found in any other hit sauce. Dash some on chips for a fiery treat or add some to your chicken. Mix it in ketchup for spicy fries. I add this when making my Texas Teash aka chex mix. You won't be able to stop eating it!
Los Angeles, CA
Eating it on my vegetables as we speak and I don't care for it. It has a clear sweetness to it that doesn't taste great (to me!) I eat hot sauce/pepper on anything I can being from the Caribbean, but when I go for pepper I just want pepper. Not fruity.. if that makes sense.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free
My original go to favorite hot sauce. Growing up in a south Asian home, my family can’t eat bland food so this was a great way to spice things up. My mom and sister even used to carry the minis in their purse!
Halal
Ask a question to the Influenster community...