Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor

12 lb, earthworm castings, richest, most natural compost available, naturally non-burning & odorless, worm castings add essential organic matter that increases microbial activity for a living, nutrient rich soil, use for seed starting, indoor & outdoor plants & gardens including container gardens, trees & shrubs; simply sprinkle a small amount in soil, slowly enriches soil with more nutrients than most yard compost without burning plants. All organic, omri listed..

It's good ?not try but heard good things
Cual es su presentación de mas cantidad?
Tabasco is a classic; but what is the spiciest hot sauce you've ever tried?
Start your review of Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
Fatema K.
Kirkland, WA
Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor uploaded by Fatema K.
Purchased at: Safeway
Tabasco is used everyday in my home. We use it on pastas, ramen, meat dishes etc to make everything more spicy. It’s a must household item.
Endina A.
Saint Louis, MO
Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor uploaded by Endina A.
I got a mini sample of this sauce and I wasn't impressed. I'm usually not a fan of spicy food anyway, but this hasva little bit of a soir vinegar taste to it. I guess it can be added to certain dishes to spice them up, but by itself it's nothing special.
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor uploaded by Jenny V.
Love this pepper sauce. Just mild savor which is perfect for me. Made my food more appetizing and tasty! From Sampler.
Chere H.
Pawhuska, OK
Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor uploaded by Chere H.
The packaging is the absolute cutest! The little bottle is perfect for a dash of Tabasco sauce here & there! It gives just the right amount of heat to any Mexican dish or dip! It’s a must have in the kitchen at all times!
Francis A.
New Orleans, LA
Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor uploaded by Francis A.
Purchased at: Costco
Mi esposo le gusta esta salsa picante y la ha usado por años la verdad! Le da un sabor muy rico a la comida y es un picante muy agradable!
Ashley Jo G.
Lincoln, NE
Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor uploaded by Ashley Jo G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good flavor but too traditional and bland compared to other similar ones on the market. But it is one that at least everyone can agree with using. Versatile flavor.
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really love this sauce because it is a great tast of spicy and sweet. I also like that they have different flavors of the product.
Sarah L.
Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor uploaded by Sarah L.
I love this Tabasco sauce! You can literally put it on anything and it’s good, lol. I received a complimentary sample and have continued to buy it since. I had been using Frank’s red hot. The Tabasco has more of a peppery flavor I feel and isn’t as spicy as Frank’s. I use it on eggs, Buffalo chicken dip, nachos, tacos, etc.
Rob O.
Miamisburg
Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor uploaded by Rob O.
Purchased at: Kroger
I remember first eating this stuff in a lobster stew in Maine. Oh, it lit me up, rest assured. Next I found it at our Cincinnati chili restaurant, Skyline. I used to pour it on my chili like a madman. Now I just use it on beans and rice, mostly. I like the green Tabasco, too.
Vivian V.
Rosedale, NY
Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor uploaded by Vivian V.
Absolutely delicious on Fish☺️☺️☺️. I use to use hot sauce but this right here is the beeeesssst!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jamie R.
Gulf breeze
il y a 4 ans
Jillianne C. il y a un an
Ok so shred a rotisserie chicken...add onions, peppers, fry them up in butter...add dashes of Tabasco and then add cheese... thank me later