BY TABASCO #7 in Hot Sauce

12 lb, earthworm castings, richest, most natural compost available, naturally non-burning & odorless, worm castings add essential organic matter that increases microbial activity for a living, nutrient rich soil, use for seed starting, indoor & outdoor plants & gardens including container gardens, trees & shrubs; simply sprinkle a small amount in soil, slowly enriches soil with more nutrients than most yard compost without burning plants. All organic, omri listed.. see more...

Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
Seriously, we all know we can do better. There is some heat but flavor is subpar. Tobacco offers far better options with their other products. This may be the original but it always a disappointment when the only hot sauce option at a restaurant. If it’s the only option at someone’s home, I can’t be friends with them. No hot sauce is a better option.
Sophia T.
This is the Holy grail of spicey goodness! I love to use this when I make the gumbo that my family loves. Pour a little in a small dish and scrape your fried chicken wings in it, delicious! I will always have this in my cupboard.
Veronica M.
Newton, KS
I absolutely LOVE Tabasco! My favorite is to eat it with chicken. Some how it adds an awesome flavor!! I always use it with chicken or with biscuits and gravy!! I’m always satisfied when I have Tabasco!
Jaime W.
Madisonville, LA
This has been a family favorite for as long as o can remember. We put it on everything, especially gumbo and seafood dishes. My fiancé even puts it on eggs sometimes. It's even in our Bloody Mary cart on the plane for first class. In little cute bottles. It is enjoyed internationally
Lauren C.
Wilmington
As a fan of hot sauce (but not the mouth-scorching kind!), this one is pretty good, but I find it too vinegar-y. The flavors just aren't balanced enough for me. That said, since you can find it anywhere, if you need some hot sauce, it's certainly a decent choice!  Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
kristel t.
Irving, TX
I can't live without this! This is my all time favorite hot sauce! I pair it with almost everything fried- eggs, chicken, hot dogs, nuggets, anything! Every meal with Tabasco, it adds a vinegary and spicy kick in it. I never ran put and will always buy this again.
taylor w.
Pulaski, WI
I seriously love Tabasco! It's got alot of heat & Flavor! Great on just about anything, from dips, tacos, pizzas, chili, just by its self! its seriously amazing! Tabasco is the bes thot sauce i've ever tasteed. if you love hot sauce i would reccomend this to you!
Tiana R.
Lancaster, KY
The perfect sauce to add to ANYTHING! I'm pretty sure my family has used tobacco on about every food item for years. its the perfect splash of spice to any dish. I would definitely recommend this to people who want a little heat in their meals.
Rachel R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My husband has been eating this on everything he eats for the last 25 years & I even have to carry a bottle when we go somewhere...lol he loves it! Tabasco Pepper Sauce Original Flavor
Ayame S.
BROOKLYN, NY
Who keeps this in the fridge? Who doesn't? :)
Brittany L.
denver
How spicy is this?
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is Tabasco sauce absolutely amazing?
Jamie R.
Gulf breeze
Mariyam M.
Is this a halal product?