BY TABASCO #6 in Hot Sauce

12 lb, earthworm castings, richest, most natural compost available, naturally non-burning & odorless, worm castings add essential organic matter that increases microbial activity for a living, nutrient rich soil, use for seed starting, indoor & outdoor plants & gardens including container gardens, trees & shrubs; simply sprinkle a small amount in soil, slowly enriches soil with more nutrients than most yard compost without burning plants. All organic, omri listed.. see more...

Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
Tobasco, I have a love hate relationship with you. I love you in clam chowder. I love you in bloody marys. I super love you in gumbo. I don't love when I pour too much of you. but in a good burny type of way. I think this is probably the most universal hot sauce out there. I really love the green one, it's not as fiery and has great flavor. If you like some heat - go for it!
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
My go to for hot sauces. It’s delicious on everything, and my favorite things to add it to are Mac and cheese, eggs of any kind, gumbo or any other similar dish, pizza. I love it on ramen, and basically anything that can have Tabasco I’ll use it. The original is the best out of all of the flavors. It never runs out at my house!
Thanh L.
Dunwoody, GA
I'm a hot and spicy junkie drunk. I drink this stuff like it's water and put it on everything.  People don't understand us Tabasco freaks.  Flavor is great and is proven to make anything better.  It's great to consume by itself :). Highly recommended for a better morning after consumption.
Ariel A.
Northbrook, IL
I could be a biased party because I was born and raised in New Orleans, LA but TABASCO is the WAY TO GO!!! I add it to everything: gumbo, pasta, Mac and cheese, eggs, literally everything. The company is great too - you can actually go to the factory for a tour!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Tobacco is really good especially in Bloody Marys and so many other drinks as well but in the morning when we go out for breakfast to Denny's oh yeah there is a Tabasco sauce there and you know that goes on your eggs and your husband's
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I am not a fan of anything hot!! So this is perfect for me, I do like a drop of hot sauce on my boiled eggs and this is the only brand I’ll use it’s not to hot and I really enjoy the flavor!
Jaime W.
Columbia, LA
This has been a family favorite for as long as o can remember. We put it on everything, especially gumbo and seafood dishes. My fiancé even puts it on eggs sometimes. It's even in our Bloody Mary cart on the plane for first class. In little cute bottles. It is enjoyed internationally
Sophia S.
Tabasco is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing in my fridge. Lol
I add it to everything and anything except dessert. Drinks, salad, eggs, rice, sandwiches, avocado, etc.
I love vinegar a lot as well and many of my friends that don’t like Tabasco say it tastes too vinegar-y.

I’ll buy this over and over again until my time has come.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Tabasco sauce is my favorite. It is my go to. I love the flavor and I love dipping meat in it. I also like it on my eggs. I usually carry my own bottle in my purse because I love ti so much. I usually buy it at Walmart. I would recommend it to others because it is awesome!
kristel t.
Irving, TX
I can't live without this! This is my all time favorite hot sauce! I pair it with almost everything fried- eggs, chicken, hot dogs, nuggets, anything! Every meal with Tabasco, it adds a vinegary and spicy kick in it. I never ran put and will always buy this again.
Ayame S.
Brooklyn, NY
Who keeps this in the fridge? Who doesn't? :)
Brittany L.
Denver, CO
How spicy is this?
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is Tabasco sauce absolutely amazing?
Kimberly C.
Lawrence, MA
THE bottle looks pretty small do u have to use much to get a hot/spicy flavor?
Erica S.
If you like this, what other similar hot sauces are there?