Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Rita W.Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Elisa A.

BY TABASCO #20 in Hot Sauce

Tabasco® Brand Green Pepper Sauce.
Milder jalapeno.
Avery Island LA.
Milder than original.
Mc.-Ilhenny Co.
2 fl oz (59ml). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Green Pepper Sauce 5 fl oz more...
Yes yes yes! So insanely good! I actually make spicy rice with this and have some roasted chicken. Add this on the top before the food cools and Viola! Deliciousness happens. I don't find this insanely spicy so I do end up using a lot of this. I think it's amazing for cooking and just on its own
Catherine P.
Saint John
Seriously good sauce! Not that spicy but has an amazing taste! I like to add a couple of drops to guacamole as well as salsa and sometimes as well in my speghetti sauce just to give it some extra something.
Larraine B.
My all time favorite Tabasco sauce. I have to have a bottle of this  in my kitchen always, it is not too hot, very flavorful, aromatic and real tasty.Great buy.Enhances a lot of dishes.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
I've been dieting, with great results, and needed to cut back on the types of condiments I use. But I also wanted to add flavor to foods at the same time. I normally have never eaten hot sauce, but I thought I would give this a try. The green pepper sauce is the mildest Tabasco sauce. It's actually pretty good! It has a little kick but not overwhelming. I like to add it to eggs and nachos.
Naira A.
Kuwait City
This is actually not that spicy at all, but if you're not into very spicy food this is a compromise for you, other than that it tastes very good