Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Kash B.Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Rita W.Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Elisa A.

BY TABASCO #24 in Hot Sauce

Tabasco® Brand Green Pepper Sauce.
Milder jalapeno.
Avery Island LA.
Milder than original.
Mc.-Ilhenny Co.
2 fl oz (59ml). see more...

Buy on target.com
Vanessa E.
Lemoore, CA
I tried this last week and I was shocked about how spicy it is. I usually eat the red Tabasco and I was expecting the green sauce to have a milder taste, but it tasted stronger to me. I think I like red Tabasco more and will stick to it.
Jennie I.
So glad I discovered this! I found this sitting on the napkin station at chipotle and I have never looked back! Particularly love this on breakfast burritos! It's more on the mild side but has a great kick and flavor with hints of lime!
Marissa S.
Windham, ME
This flavor Tabasco is very good mixed with sour cream, for a simple dip. Not as spicy as regular Tabasco, so good for people who want some flavor without the spice.
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Very yummy on almost everything! My husband got me and the whole family hooked in this tangy sauce! Not too spicy and it has a great flavor that compliments any dish.
Abbie Q.
Review for: Green Pepper Sauce 5 fl oz more...
Tried this for the first time recently and now I like it better than the original (still love the OG though too) To me it's the perfect amount of spiceness
Elizabeth F.
Makes everything just perfect. Vinegary with a kick from the jalapeños but there's something about this hot sauce that is slightly sweet and mouth watering
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Green Pepper Sauce 5 fl oz more...
This is my favorite Tabasco, it has the flavor that I wish the classic Tabasco has. I put this on everything. It works best with eggs and white meat.
Kayla W.
I never thought I would replace my original flavor Tabasco but I did! This stuff is great! Bold flavor but not too hot at all. Great on an egg wrap!
Casey C.
This and the Chipotle are my favorite flavors. My husband and I use it on almost everything, though the green tabasco is less spicy than the others.
My husband and I LOVE this! Goes on every bowl of Chipotle. 😉 It is milder than the original, but it still has a little bit of heat to it! 👍