Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Rita W.Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Elisa A.

BY TABASCO

Tabasco® Brand Green Pepper Sauce.
Milder jalapeno.
Avery Island LA.
Milder than original.
Mc.-Ilhenny Co.
2 fl oz (59ml). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alejandra c.
Alejandra c.
Great salads! Not to spicy for the people who doesn't like to spicy stuff. Over all it's great!
My husband and I LOVE this! Goes on every bowl of Chipotle. 😉 It is milder than the original, but it still has a little bit of heat to it! 👍
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a nice mild hot sauce, I recommend this for anyone who is a bit scared to try it! It's salty with a mild heat and it's amazing on burritos! It's a small bottle but you don't need a ton. You can find for really cheap.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
I don't really like Tabasco products but love this green pepper flavor. It just taste so good with anything but I put it on chicken. I tried this for the first time at Chipotle. I would recommend this hot sauce to anyone.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Windham, ME
Foodie Expert
This flavor Tabasco is very good mixed with sour cream, for a simple dip. Not as spicy as regular Tabasco, so good for people who want some flavor without the spice.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Foodie Expert
This and the Chipotle are my favorite flavors. My husband and I use it on almost everything, though the green tabasco is less spicy than the others.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Lemoore, CA
Foodie Expert
I tried this last week and I was shocked about how spicy it is. I usually eat the red Tabasco and I was expecting the green sauce to have a milder taste, but it tasted stronger to me. I think I like red Tabasco more and will stick to it.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Makes everything just perfect. Vinegary with a kick from the jalapeños but there's something about this hot sauce that is slightly sweet and mouth watering
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Burlington, Ontario
Foodie Expert
I've been dieting, with great results, and needed to cut back on the types of condiments I use. But I also wanted to add flavor to foods at the same time. I normally have never eaten hot sauce, but I thought I would give this a try. The green pepper sauce is the mildest Tabasco sauce. It's actually pretty good! It has a little kick but not overwhelming. I like to add it to eggs and nachos.
Larraine B.
Larraine B.
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite Tabasco sauce. I have to have a bottle of this  in my kitchen always, it is not too hot, very flavorful, aromatic and real tasty.Great buy.Enhances a lot of dishes.