Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Rita W.Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Elisa A.

BY TABASCO

Tabasco® Brand Green Pepper Sauce.
Milder jalapeno.
Avery Island LA.
Milder than original.
Mc.-Ilhenny Co.
2 fl oz (59ml). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kayla S.
Sayre, OK
This stuff is amazing . My family using it on tons of stuff ... Love the taste !! We have to always have it around our house ....
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Very yummy on almost everything! My husband got me and the whole family hooked in this tangy sauce! Not too spicy and it has a great flavor that compliments any dish.
Casey C.
This and the Chipotle are my favorite flavors. My husband and I use it on almost everything, though the green tabasco is less spicy than the others.
Alejandra c.
Great salads! Not to spicy for the people who doesn't like to spicy stuff. Over all it's great!
Kayla W.
I never thought I would replace my original flavor Tabasco but I did! This stuff is great! Bold flavor but not too hot at all. Great on an egg wrap!
NISSA R.
My favorite Tobasco sauce! Love this unique distinct flavor. Not so much hot as it is tangy and flavorful! Amazing.
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
This is the best Tabasco sauce. I especially like it on eggs! Yum! Perfect for breakfast!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a nice mild hot sauce, I recommend this for anyone who is a bit scared to try it! It's salty with a mild heat and it's amazing on burritos! It's a small bottle but you don't need a ton. You can find for really cheap.
My husband and I LOVE this! Goes on every bowl of Chipotle. 😉 It is milder than the original, but it still has a little bit of heat to it! 👍
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
I've been dieting, with great results, and needed to cut back on the types of condiments I use. But I also wanted to add flavor to foods at the same time. I normally have never eaten hot sauce, but I thought I would give this a try. The green pepper sauce is the mildest Tabasco sauce. It's actually pretty good! It has a little kick but not overwhelming. I like to add it to eggs and nachos.