Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Rita W.Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Elisa A.

BY TABASCO #20 in Hot Sauce

Tabasco® Brand Green Pepper Sauce.
Milder jalapeno.
Avery Island LA.
Milder than original.
Mc.-Ilhenny Co.
2 fl oz (59ml). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Very yummy on almost everything! My husband got me and the whole family hooked in this tangy sauce! Not too spicy and it has a great flavor that compliments any dish.
Elizabeth F.
Makes everything just perfect. Vinegary with a kick from the jalapeños but there's something about this hot sauce that is slightly sweet and mouth watering
Kayla W.
I never thought I would replace my original flavor Tabasco but I did! This stuff is great! Bold flavor but not too hot at all. Great on an egg wrap!
Casey C.
This and the Chipotle are my favorite flavors. My husband and I use it on almost everything, though the green tabasco is less spicy than the others.
My husband and I LOVE this! Goes on every bowl of Chipotle. 😉 It is milder than the original, but it still has a little bit of heat to it! 👍
Kayla S.
Sayre, OK
This stuff is amazing . My family using it on tons of stuff ... Love the taste !! We have to always have it around our house ....
NISSA R.
My favorite Tobasco sauce! Love this unique distinct flavor. Not so much hot as it is tangy and flavorful! Amazing.
Alejandra c.
Great salads! Not to spicy for the people who doesn't like to spicy stuff. Over all it's great!
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
This is the best Tabasco sauce. I especially like it on eggs! Yum! Perfect for breakfast!
Catherine P.
Saint John
Seriously good sauce! Not that spicy but has an amazing taste! I like to add a couple of drops to guacamole as well as salsa and sometimes as well in my speghetti sauce just to give it some extra something.