Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce, 5 oz (Pack of 12)

Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce: Jalapeno flavor Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce, 5 oz (Pack of 12)!
Crittenden, KY
This is one of my favorite hot sauces ever! It is more mild than most, but it has such good flavor. It can pair with almost any food, but goes especially well with tacos and breakfast foods. I also have a bottle of this in my house.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite Tabasco flavor. This one isn’t spicy but adds a zing to your meal. I love it.
mobile
If you aren’t using the green Tabasco on your eggs and avocados then you aren’t living right. It’s just the right amount of spice.
Tennessee
This is my favorite sauce to add flavor and spice to just about anything. It has a mild bite with lots of flavor. I especially love this on black bean tacos!
Richmond, KY
Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce, 5 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Sarah D.
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster. Since Fall is here I had to find a use for all my tomatillos. So I canned a big batch of salsa verde, but I was a little short on jalapeños and wanted a little heat. So I used green Tabasco for some subtle, delicious heat. By far my favorite Tabasco and I use it on everything!
Sparkill, NY
I really like this product!! Perfect kick of spice to add to different meals without being too overpowering.
Pittsburg, CA
Green pepper jalapeño Tabasco is by far my go to . Great in soups. On any dinner or lunch . Even good on plain rice. Very affordable.
Starkville, MS
Even though this is jalapeño it is not super hot. It’s an interesting flavor combo that I really enjoy. If you are tired of the same hot sauce, give this a try. Not as hot as you think. More flavor than heat.
Parsippany, NJ
This is great to add a bit of a kick to your dishes and make them more flavorful and delicious!
Hamilton, NJ
My favorite condiment in the world! I could literally put this sauce on everything I eat. I love that it adds a tiny bit of spice but mostly a kick of acidity/vinegar to whatever you’re eating. My mouth is watering while writing this!

Looking for your answer?