Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Rita W.Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Elisa A.

BY TABASCO

Tabasco® Brand Green Pepper Sauce.
Milder jalapeno.
Avery Island LA.
Milder than original.
Mc.-Ilhenny Co.
2 fl oz (59ml). see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a nice mild hot sauce, I recommend this for anyone who is a bit scared to try it! It's salty with a mild heat and it's amazing on burritos! It's a small bottle but you don't need a ton. You can find for really cheap.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite Sauce. Put this in your food for that nice mild spice to your food. Its milder than other Green Pepper sauces but that tang is still there. I love to marinate it in my meats before baking or frying. It really enhances the flavor to pure enjoyment. Definitely a most have.
Jessica P.
Hamilton, NJ
Foodie Expert
I am OBSESSED with this hot sauce. Unlike the red one, which is spicy, this green sauce adds JUST the right about of kick and vinegar to absolutely anything you are eating. I put it on everything! It's always sitting on our kitchen table at dinner time.
Jennie I.
Foodie Expert
So glad I discovered this! I found this sitting on the napkin station at chipotle and I have never looked back! Particularly love this on breakfast burritos! It's more on the mild side but has a great kick and flavor with hints of lime!
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
I live the flavor of this hot sauce. To me, it is not really necessarily spicy but packed full of a vinegar and jalapeño flavor. I use on breakfast foods and on fried foods like fried green tomatoes or fried zucchini!!
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
I don't really like Tabasco products but love this green pepper flavor. It just taste so good with anything but I put it on chicken. I tried this for the first time at Chipotle. I would recommend this hot sauce to anyone.
Kayla W.
I never thought I would replace my original flavor Tabasco but I did! This stuff is great! Bold flavor but not too hot at all. Great on an egg wrap!
NISSA R.
Foodie Expert
My favorite Tobasco sauce! Love this unique distinct flavor. Not so much hot as it is tangy and flavorful! Amazing.
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
This is the best Tabasco sauce. I especially like it on eggs! Yum! Perfect for breakfast!
Marissa S.
Windham, ME
Foodie Expert
This flavor Tabasco is very good mixed with sour cream, for a simple dip. Not as spicy as regular Tabasco, so good for people who want some flavor without the spice.