Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Rita W.Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Elisa A.

BY TABASCO

Tabasco® Brand Green Pepper Sauce.
Milder jalapeno.
Avery Island LA.
Milder than original.
Mc.-Ilhenny Co.
2 fl oz (59ml). see more...

Buy on Target*
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Edmond, OK
Foodie Expert
I'm not a regular hot sauce consumer, but I'm obsessed with this green hot sauce. I love mixing it into recipes for a little extra spice or sprinkling it on my eggs in the morning!
Chrissy G.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite Sauce. Put this in your food for that nice mild spice to your food. Its milder than other Green Pepper sauces but that tang is still there. I love to marinate it in my meats before baking or frying. It really enhances the flavor to pure enjoyment. Definitely a most have.
Jennie I.
Jennie I.
Foodie Expert
So glad I discovered this! I found this sitting on the napkin station at chipotle and I have never looked back! Particularly love this on breakfast burritos! It's more on the mild side but has a great kick and flavor with hints of lime!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Hamilton, NJ
Foodie Expert
I am OBSESSED with this hot sauce. Unlike the red one, which is spicy, this green sauce adds JUST the right about of kick and vinegar to absolutely anything you are eating. I put it on everything! It's always sitting on our kitchen table at dinner time.
Rita W.
Rita W.
I can't live without Tabasco's jalapeno hot sauce. I shake it onto a huge variety of foods, from the most obvious Mexican foods, but also eggs, inside of grilled cheese, into soup, even on leftover pizza!

It is perfect for fish tacos, better than the classic red Tabasco, in my opinion, and, of course, I cannot eat a burrito without it. Writing about it right now is honestly making me hungry for nachos or a quesadilla!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
I live the flavor of this hot sauce. To me, it is not really necessarily spicy but packed full of a vinegar and jalapeño flavor. I use on breakfast foods and on fried foods like fried green tomatoes or fried zucchini!!
NISSA R.
NISSA R.
Foodie Expert
My favorite Tobasco sauce! Love this unique distinct flavor. Not so much hot as it is tangy and flavorful! Amazing.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
This is the best Tabasco sauce. I especially like it on eggs! Yum! Perfect for breakfast!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Sayre, OK
This stuff is amazing . My family using it on tons of stuff ... Love the taste !! We have to always have it around our house ....
Elisa A.
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Foodie Expert
Very yummy on almost everything! My husband got me and the whole family hooked in this tangy sauce! Not too spicy and it has a great flavor that compliments any dish.