Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Kash B.Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Rita W.Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce uploaded by Elisa A.

BY TABASCO #22 in Hot Sauce

Tabasco® Brand Green Pepper Sauce.
Milder jalapeno.
Avery Island LA.
Milder than original.
Mc.-Ilhenny Co.
2 fl oz (59ml). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kash B.
Westwego, LA
Review for: Green Pepper Sauce 2 oz more...
This has no hot flavor what so ever .... Taste like pickle juice . It ruined my delicious tacos . Will not be repurchasing this again . Omg this was soooo bad ! How can it be hot sauce if it’s mild ? Lol
Dawn M.
Review for: Green Pepper Sauce 5 fl oz more...
My husband will use no these hot sauce for seafood! It apparently has great taste and is not burning hot! I think it's a bit expensive compared to other hot sauce but everyone has a favorite
Rachel R.
Review for: Green Pepper Sauce 5 fl oz more...
This hot sauce is one of my absolute favorites! It has such an amazing and full flavor - so tangy and delicious! I also enjoy the consistency. I love pairing it with tacos or a burrito bowl from chipotle.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my all time favorite Sauce. Put this in your food for that nice mild spice to your food. Its milder than other Green Pepper sauces but that tang is still there. I love to marinate it in my meats before baking or frying. It really enhances the flavor to pure enjoyment. Definitely a most have.
Jessica P.
Hamilton, NJ
I am OBSESSED with this hot sauce. Unlike the red one, which is spicy, this green sauce adds JUST the right about of kick and vinegar to absolutely anything you are eating. I put it on everything! It's always sitting on our kitchen table at dinner time.
Jennie I.
So glad I discovered this! I found this sitting on the napkin station at chipotle and I have never looked back! Particularly love this on breakfast burritos! It's more on the mild side but has a great kick and flavor with hints of lime!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I live the flavor of this hot sauce. To me, it is not really necessarily spicy but packed full of a vinegar and jalapeño flavor. I use on breakfast foods and on fried foods like fried green tomatoes or fried zucchini!!
Rita W.
I can't live without Tabasco's jalapeno hot sauce. I shake it onto a huge variety of foods, from the most obvious Mexican foods, but also eggs, inside of grilled cheese, into soup, even on leftover pizza!

It is perfect for fish tacos, better than the classic red Tabasco, in my opinion, and, of course, I cannot eat a burrito without it. Writing about it right now is honestly making me hungry for nachos or a quesadilla!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a nice mild hot sauce, I recommend this for anyone who is a bit scared to try it! It's salty with a mild heat and it's amazing on burritos! It's a small bottle but you don't need a ton. You can find for really cheap.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I don't really like Tabasco products but love this green pepper flavor. It just taste so good with anything but I put it on chicken. I tried this for the first time at Chipotle. I would recommend this hot sauce to anyone.