Tabasco Chipotle Pepper Sauce uploaded by Lindsey R.

BY TABASCO

Tabasco® Chipotle Pepper Sauce.
Smoked Brand.
Smoked red jalapenos.
McIlhenny Co. Avery Island LA.
5 fl oz (148 ml). see more...

Buy on Target*
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
My second favorite hot sauce by far. It goes well with anything, but especially well on tacos. I use it on grilled chicken and fish too. What makes the so special is the chipotle flavor that this has. it taste like it was smoked hot sauce. I love it. I think if you like hot sauce everyone should try this one.
Rachelle P.
Rachelle P.
Best sauce on this planet! My favorite thing to add to just about everything. Great for marinating, adding to sauces, dumping on bagels with smoked turkey and cream cheese, making amazing baked potatoes salad and zesty Mac n cheese. I go through a bottle a week usually.
Millene A.
Millene A.
Melrose, MA
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite Tabasco product! I love the smoky chipotle flavor! It goes with anything: steak, hotdogs, burrito, rice bowl, etc! It's a great value and you can find it at any supermarket/ grocery store!
Abigail P.
Abigail P.
Cypress, TX
This goes great with some original lays and some lemon is good for bbqs i love it
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
Foodie Expert
I want to start by saying I am a hot sauce FREAK but typically I do not enjoy Tabasco, however this Chipotle sauce has a really good flavor! It doesn't have much of a kick to it, just enough! It gives a unique flavor to add to many dishes! I would definitely recommend having this in your hot sauce arsenal!
Chrissy G.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my number two favorite sauce (Number one is Green Pepper Sauce). I love to put this in my baked Macaroni and Cheese. It goes well with food for its hickory smoky taste. I only wish I could find this in a bigger bottle. A little is all you need to make dinner great.
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite. Just the right amount of heat with a smokey taste. I love it on burritos. Definitely worth the Try if you want to change up and try something new.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce tastes great with Mexican food. I first tried it at Chipotle, and it goes so well with sour cream.
Sierra E.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
My favorite version of tobacco. A little smoky and a bit of bite. Tastes glorious on a Chipotle steak chicken and rice bowl. This goes quickly in our house.
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm City , FL
Foodie Expert
So amazing!!! Very smokey and slightly spicy. Not to vinegary but the chipotle smokey flavor is perfect. So enjoyable
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Bethel Park, PA
Does anyone know of a comparable taste to this by a different brand just to try?
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Foodie Expert
Is this the Tabasco sauce they have at Chipotle?
Amber G.
Amber G.
Has anyone tried this flavor of Tabasco in BBQ sauce?