Tabasco Chipotle Pepper Sauce uploaded by Lindsey R.

BY TABASCO #18 in Hot Sauce

Tabasco® Chipotle Pepper Sauce.
Smoked Brand.
Smoked red jalapenos.
McIlhenny Co. Avery Island LA.
5 fl oz (148 ml). see more...

• Is this the Tabasco sauce they have at Chipotle?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this flavor of Tabasco in BBQ sauce?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know of a comparable taste to this by a different bra...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Amy J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I'm not normally a hot sauce fan, but I absolutely love this and put it on everything I can. It has enough kick without being overly spicy. I love mixing it into my burrito bowls at Chipotle and whenever I make salads at home this gives it some flavor to make it bearable and is better than calorie loaded salad dressing
Alessa P.
This flavor of tabasco sauce is mouth watering good. It gives your food a little bit of spice/tingling feeling with a flavorful taste! I love using this whenever we make tacos or whenever there is meat involved with a dish we cooked. This should totally be a must have household item.
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
I want to start by saying I am a hot sauce FREAK but typically I do not enjoy Tabasco, however this Chipotle sauce has a really good flavor! It doesn't have much of a kick to it, just enough! It gives a unique flavor to add to many dishes! I would definitely recommend having this in your hot sauce arsenal!
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my number two favorite sauce (Number one is Green Pepper Sauce). I love to put this in my baked Macaroni and Cheese. It goes well with food for its hickory smoky taste. I only wish I could find this in a bigger bottle. A little is all you need to make dinner great.
Rachelle P.
Best sauce on this planet! My favorite thing to add to just about everything. Great for marinating, adding to sauces, dumping on bagels with smoked turkey and cream cheese, making amazing baked potatoes salad and zesty Mac n cheese. I go through a bottle a week usually.
Chelsea C.
Toms River, NJ
I have an addiction to this stuff. I have a few bottles of it at home and use it on everything. I like the traditional Tabasco and all, but this is way better. If you are less into the pepper taste of Tabasco and other hot sauces try this out. You have a much richer and smokier flavor.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
My absolute favorite. Just the right amount of heat with a smokey taste. I love it on burritos. Definitely worth the Try if you want to change up and try something new.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
My second favorite hot sauce by far. It goes well with anything, but especially well on tacos. I use it on grilled chicken and fish too. What makes the so special is the chipotle flavor that this has. it taste like it was smoked hot sauce. I love it. I think if you like hot sauce everyone should try this one.
Millene A.
Melrose , MA
This is by far my favorite Tabasco product! I love the smoky chipotle flavor! It goes with anything: steak, hotdogs, burrito, rice bowl, etc! It's a great value and you can find it at any supermarket/ grocery store!
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite hot sauce. I alwYs appreciate a tangier zesty type of hot sauce. Can't go wrong with this. Staple in our house. I wish the size was bigger though. We go through it so fast in our house.
Alicia H.
Is this the Tabasco sauce they have at Chipotle?
Amber G.
Has anyone tried this flavor of Tabasco in BBQ sauce?
Natalie S.
Bethel Park, PA
Does anyone know of a comparable taste to this by a different brand just to try?