Tabasco Chipotle Pepper Sauce uploaded by Siobyan B.Tabasco Chipotle Pepper Sauce uploaded by Tessa L.Tabasco Chipotle Pepper Sauce uploaded by Lindsey R.

BY TABASCO

Tabasco® Chipotle Pepper Sauce.
Smoked Brand.
Smoked red jalapenos.
McIlhenny Co. Avery Island LA.
5 fl oz (148 ml). see more...

• Is this the Tabasco sauce they have at Chipotle?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this flavor of Tabasco in BBQ sauce?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know of a comparable taste to this by a diffe...1 Answers
Tessa L.
Pasadena, CA
This is my most favorite hot sauce of all time, and NOTHING will ever change my mind. I can't eat eggs anymore without it because it is SO GOOD.

I don't even like the original Tabasco so it was by pure chance that I tried this out, but I thank the universe for it everyday because it is that good. It's got a definite vinegar flavor so id that's your thing you'll love this. And it can definitely get pretty spicy if you put a ton of it on but I wouldn't say it's a very spicy hot sauce. This goes amazing with pretty much any type of eggs, especially mixed with a runny yolk 😍 But I really love to use it when making egg salad or deviled eggs because it gives it that little bite that it needs. My only complaint about this is that I need a way bigger bottle.
Thanh L.
Dunwoody, GA
I'm a hot and spicy junkie drunk. I drink this stuff like it's water and put it on everything.  People don't understand us Tabasco freaks.  Flavor is great and is proven to make anything better.  It's great to consume by itself :). Highly recommended for a better morning after consumption.  This one lose one star due to size. If it came in a bigger size like their big brother Original sauce then I wouldn't complain.
Siobyan B.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I know it's not Frank's but I put this sh!@ on everything. I am so in love with the taste and flavor of this Tabasco sauce. I just wish it was cheaper and that they sold it in a purse size.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I dont care too much for it but I do like Tabasco on my hotwings and bloody marrys, this sauce is pretty good, but it has a taste of after taste I cant quiet describe that I dont care for too well.
Nava S.
Indiana
I would give this 6 stars if I could- you guys, I love this sauce! The first place I tried it was at Chipotle. It has such a good flavor- it’s not spicy, but it has a really good smoked flavor. It’s a sauce that you can put on anything you like!
Madlenovich Y.
Yumm this is my favorite I can’t live without this  I love it in my tacos , burrito, nachos, and quesadillas it’s so good and I love the spicy kick it has to it!
Amy J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I'm not normally a hot sauce fan, but I absolutely love this and put it on everything I can. It has enough kick without being overly spicy. I love mixing it into my burrito bowls at Chipotle and whenever I make salads at home this gives it some flavor to make it bearable and is better than calorie loaded salad dressing
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia , PA
This is my number two favorite sauce (Number one is Green Pepper Sauce). I love to put this in my baked Macaroni and Cheese. It goes well with food for its hickory smoky taste. I only wish I could find this in a bigger bottle. A little is all you need to make dinner great.
Rachelle P.
Best sauce on this planet! My favorite thing to add to just about everything. Great for marinating, adding to sauces, dumping on bagels with smoked turkey and cream cheese, making amazing baked potatoes salad and zesty Mac n cheese. I go through a bottle a week usually.
Rachel R.
Crofton, MD
This is quite possibly my favorite hot sauce. I love everything about it - thick consistency, Smokey and spicy flavor. It is slightly too expensive in my opinion however. I would buy it more often if the price was lower!
Alicia H.
Is this the Tabasco sauce they have at Chipotle?
Amber G.
Has anyone tried this flavor of Tabasco in BBQ sauce?
Natalie S.
Bethel Park, PA
Does anyone know of a comparable taste to this by a different brand just to try?