BY TABASCO

• Where can I buy this large size of hot sauce!?? I would be in heaven!3 Answers
Madelaine S.
Madelaine S.
Foodie Expert
I put tabasco sauce on everything. From burgers, hotdogs to soups. its just really the best thing ever invented. i heard it helps with your immune system as well.
Tonja H.
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
Love this hot sauce and can literally use it by the gallon. We eat it alone on our foods or mix it with other sauces to create new, flavorful combos! My son won't eat much of anything without it!
Heather  H.
Heather H.
I'm not a fan but my family loves it! It adds a kick to gumbo and other sea food dishes :)
Linda C.
Linda C.
Junction City, AR
We love Tobasco sauce! From putting on eggs to peas to cabbage to adding to that bowl of soup! Can't do without it!
Dayana M.
Dayana M.
Lawrenceville , GA
Foodie Expert
Love Tabasco! I eat this with everything! With eggs, with chicken, shrimp, soups! I also mix tobacco with ranch when I eat fried chicken! Amazing flavor love the spicyness!
ruby h.
ruby h.
Muscoy, CA
Foodie Expert
Tabasco is the best. It gives your food that extra kick of spiciness. And you can put it on almost anything and it will make it taste even better.
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
Foodie Expert
Where can I buy this large size of hot sauce!?? I would be in heaven!