Tabasco Brand TABASCO Pepper Sauce uploaded by Chemoya W.Tabasco Brand TABASCO Pepper Sauce uploaded by Moonyalondon H.

BY TABASCO

Emily L.
De soto
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce. I keep the minis in my purse and a full size at home. I love it in my soup, on waffles, on mango with lime, or in a Bloody Mary. It's healthy and tastes amazing. Just a few drops packs a punch.
Alexandra Z.
South Ozone Park, NY
This hot sauce has a great kick to it! All you need is a small dab! I enjoy putting it in my stews and my eggs for a nice spicy touch!
Rosemith M.
Foodie Expert
I am not a big fan of hot sauce but, one of my kids is a fan of this tabasco pepper sauce :) he use it on almost anything to season it like mash potatoes or even chicken. He is 14 and yes he love spicy food!!!
Cassondra L.
Modesto, CA
Definitely one of the best hot sauces, I love having this on my eggs it gives all of my foods a little bit of a kick.
Laura D.
Cos Cob, CT
This is my first choice in hot sauces. I am not a huge hot sauce user, but it adds a nice kick to various recipes when used in moderation. I like a couple of drops added to tomato or V8 juice.
Gerline M.
Orlando, FL
I love this hot sauce. I always put it on foods that need a little more spice. Let's just say it gives you a kick.
Beky B.
Foodie Expert
I have been a longtime user and a huge fan of Tobasco sauce for at least the past 8 years. I cannot get enough of it, it is flavorful and spicy and makes everything taste excellent. I use it for cooking and as a general condiment, it's also a perfect salt substitute because this adds a punch without as much sodium as table salt. Tobasco is especially great with chicken, seafood, beef, barbecue, Italian food, Asian foods, Tex-Mex, eggs and in sauces, casseroles and ground beef recipes. I always keep at least 2 large jars in my kitchen (a 12 ounce and 5 ounce one) that are literally used multiple times each day. It doesn't make foods "hot," instead Tobasco just adds to the natural flavors by enhancing what you're preparing. I will never touch or try another hot sauce because nothing can compare to the rich and full flavor of Tobasco. Tobasco is absoltely the best condiment that will ever enter your kitchen and mine.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
As far as hot sauces go, this one is a bit watery for my taste. The flavor itself as well as the consistency. I much prefer a bolder flavor like Franks
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Not my favorite as hot sauces go. Too watery and too much sodium. I prefer Frank's hot sauce hands down ;-)
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Tabasco sauce is the best for a little added kick. I always keep a bottle in my fridge and a little goes a long way. The bottle lasts so long. I recommend splashing a bit over spaghetti.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten this on??