BY TABASCO #39 in Hot Sauce

Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
I keep this on deck! Especially for shrimp & crab dishes. This has been one of my go-to hot sauces since...the beginning of time! Lol. Honestly, as far back as I can remember, I’ve been using it. I would buy it again because I have to have it. I’ve tried other hot sauces on my shrimp & crab, but it’s just not the same! I would definitely recommend that others try it, if they haven’t already. I feel like most have tried Tobasco at one point or another...even if they felt it was too spicy. This one, the original flavor, is my favorite amongst the other Tobasco flavors. This can pretty much go on anything & taste great; whereas other flavors only work with specific foods.

Some people think it’s too spicy, but I don’t think it is compared to other hot sauce brands I’ve tried. However, I also LOVE spicy food. I keep hot sauce in my bag. Swag. LOL. Had to do it. I think I enjoy it more for the flavor rather than the “kick.” At any rate, I always have to have it. Thumbs up.
Beky B.
I have been a longtime user and a huge fan of Tobasco sauce for at least the past 8 years. I cannot get enough of it, it is flavorful and spicy and makes everything taste excellent. I use it for cooking and as a general condiment, it's also a perfect salt substitute because this adds a punch without as much sodium as table salt. Tobasco is especially great with chicken, seafood, beef, barbecue, Italian food, Asian foods, Tex-Mex, eggs and in sauces, casseroles and ground beef recipes. I always keep at least 2 large jars in my kitchen (a 12 ounce and 5 ounce one) that are literally used multiple times each day. It doesn't make foods "hot," instead Tobasco just adds to the natural flavors by enhancing what you're preparing. I will never touch or try another hot sauce because nothing can compare to the rich and full flavor of Tobasco. Tobasco is absoltely the best condiment that will ever enter your kitchen and mine.
Emily L.
De soto
I love this sauce. I keep the minis in my purse and a full size at home. I love it in my soup, on waffles, on mango with lime, or in a Bloody Mary. It's healthy and tastes amazing. Just a few drops packs a punch.
Chemoya W.
Greenville, SC
This is my favorite dang hot sauce in the world . It taste good on Everything . I like the viniger taste in the hot sauce . That's what makes it so tasty and good . I usually buy the small bottle because the larger one is like 4 something so I usually have to. Keep on buying small ones when I need to just get the big one but either way it's gonna get gone in less then a week because I use it on every dish I eat . I think I'm addicted but I don't care . It's a good addiction
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
This sauce is pretty mediocre to me. There is too much hype going on with this product. The flavor is a little bold and spicy, but not the greatest. I don't think there is any health benefits to this except that it helps put the flavor into the item that you are eating.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
My love for Tabasco started around the age of 12. Watching my grandfather eat it on everything had a great influence. I love Tabasco on everything from chicken to sweet potatoes. Many hot sauces will be straight heat with no flavor. Tabasco has heat and a smoky chipotle spicy flavor as well.
Rosemith M.
I am not a big fan of hot sauce but, one of my kids is a fan of this tabasco pepper sauce :) he use it on almost anything to season it like mash potatoes or even chicken. He is 14 and yes he love spicy food!!!
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Tabasco sauce is the best for a little added kick. I always keep a bottle in my fridge and a little goes a long way. The bottle lasts so long. I recommend splashing a bit over spaghetti.
Laura D.
Cos Cob, CT
This is my first choice in hot sauces. I am not a huge hot sauce user, but it adds a nice kick to various recipes when used in moderation. I like a couple of drops added to tomato or V8 juice.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
As far as hot sauces go, this one is a bit watery for my taste. The flavor itself as well as the consistency. I much prefer a bolder flavor like Franks
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten this on??