BY TABASCO

Say hello to the newest sauce from TABASCO that's great for dipping. That's right, we said dipping! That's because this blend of exotic Asian flavors and a touch of TABASCO Pepper Sauce is perfect for dipping your favorite finger foods-everything from... see more...

Buy on Walmart
This is my favorite Tabasco product, it makes almost everything taste good.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Jasonville, Indiana
I make hotwing pizza a lot. This flavor Tabasco works great on it. I have not had any complaints so far. It's delicious
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite hot sauces , it adds lots of flavor. I usually carry it in my purse hehe
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Brenda B. with the souce in your purse? Thats HOT :) It is a really good one and if you like always spicy flavor you should really carry it with you!
marina t.
marina t.
Lynwood, CA
My husband loves this. he pretty much puts this on anything he eats. it's spicy but has a good taste to add to food
Eldar O.
Eldar O.
Sarajevo
One of my favorite hot sauces , it adds lots of flavor,it is super delicious but if you don't like spicy food don't try it haha :)
Tara T.
Tara T.
I got this as a sample in the mail. I have now bought 2 full sized bottles.
Its A Great as a condiment and for BBQing. Stir frys, a hint of spice in brownies lol
All around good.