Tabasco® Brand Sriracha Sauce

Tabasco® brand Sriracha Sauce is a masterful blend of spicy, sweet and savory flavors authentic to South East Asian cuisine. It is the perfect addition to stir fry, noodles and soups, or to any recipe that calls for the delicious combination of sweet chili and garlic. Gluten, preservative, and fat free, Tabasco® Sriracha Sauce is made of only the highest quality ingredients, including Tabasco® Pepper Sauce, to create an authentic Thai chili sauce from the brand who created pepper sauce in 1868.

Where can I buy this?
Start your review of Tabasco® Brand Sriracha Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Tabasco® Brand Sriracha Sauce uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Target
I tried this for the first time and it’s so good. It’s spicy and flavorful. The brand has so many different flavors and I love them all. It give food such a robust flavor can be added to meats or sauces to dip.
Kalli B.
West Monroe
This is the only sriracha sauce my family uses. We bought bottles in bulk and currently have 6-7 bottles in our cabinet. It doesn’t burn the mouth & is a little thicker than the original sriracha sauce, which also has more of a tangy taste.
Ashley L.
Wolcott, CT
I tried this because it was on sale and needed it for a recipe. I wasn’t expecting much but it is delicious! Way better than the original brand of siracha that most buy. It has so much more flavor.