BY MAURER & WIRTZ

Shanique M.
Bronx, NY
This is amazing I bought it for my brother and he is in love with. I didn't know that it would have that effect so I highly recommend it.
VE-1089921, Jesalen D.
MIAMI, FL
This parfum is really good. It is really good and durable. I think that the smell is strong and it is good in men.
Alyssa C.
Mason, OH
Smells great! my boyfriend recently got this and it is wonderful, and it is his favorite now!!
Kerri S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! Smells great. Got it for my husband! He enjoys the smell a lot. It was a great buy!
Benson S.
Smell is a very individual thing, but I happen to like this one. I've been using it for decades and It's one of the few that have remained the same without being ruined by messing with success, unlike Old Spice. Tabac was difficult to get ahold of for a while, but it comes in large bottles and lasts a long time. Just an inoffensive, masculine aroma that doesn't change into something foul as the day wears on.
Karina L.
North Hollywood, CA
I have been trying to find this produxt everywhere. Idk what store they sell it . Im really interested.
Mina B.
Edmonton
Has a very distinctive smell to it and is very odd, (something you normally wouldn't smell.) but it's great!
Irina
This product is amazing! My father uses this and he loves it. It has such a nice and persistent smell
Bruna D.
Esse produto é otimo, meus pais tem e eles gostam muito, é muito bom mesmo, recomendo!
Shekinah G.
Warner Robins, GA
Is this a good Cologne? I would love to buy my husband new Cologne, specially I need it lol
Daivelis G.
bronx
Para que sirve esto?
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend as a gift? Is it woody smelling or a fresh smell?
Bruna D.
Para que serve esse produto? É bom?