BY T3

A set of three interchangeable barrels to effortlessly create countless looks from defined spiral curls to beachy waves to full-body glamour waves and everything in between. Three interchangeable barrels for endless styling possibilities. The Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand provides versatility at women's fingertips. Simply wrap, hold, and release your way to the perfect curls and waves from uniform spiral curls to beachy waves to extreme volume. Ideal for all hair types and lengths, it leaves hair shiny and healthy-looking. It features T3 Tourmaline® SinglePass™ technology and five adjustable heat settings up to 410- to efficiently and flawlessly style all textures, sealing the cuticle, locking in moisture, and delivering a smooth, shiny, long-lasting finish. The one-inch straight barrel creates uniform spiral curls, perfect mermaid waves, and defined waves. The one and a fourth inch to a third inch barrel creates beachy waves, textured waves/curls, tousled curls, and natural-looking waves. And the one and a half inch barrel creates red carpet glamour waves, full body waves, volume with bend, and flipped ends. Complete with a travel tote to secure all parts for easy travel and storage, make this your go-to for simple, beautiful hair. This product features ionic technology to seals the hair cuticle for smooth, shiny waves that last and an advanced digital heating system to maintain consistent heat. The ceramic PTC heater self regulates temperature to prevent over or under-heating as the camera-inspired locking mechanism makes changing barrels easy and secure. The heat resistant glove is made of high-quality Nomex for fast, effortless styling from roots to ends and the cool tip, stand, and heat resistant mat allow fast, easy styling. It features auto world voltage to automatically adapts to any power supply around the world (plug adapter needed), a nine-foot, professional-length swivel cord to prevent cord from getting tangled, one-hour automati see more...

• Do you actually get use out of all 3 of the barrels? Or d...1 Answers
  • I've been looking at this wand trio for a couple months n...1 Answers
  • Is this worth it the price?!?! How easy is it to use/do y...1 Answers
Emily G.
Middleton
My thick but fine hair is stick straight and such a pain to curl. This is the only tool I’ve used that produces curls that hold. It’s been a game changer and I love it. If you travel with it, make sure to use the carrying case/dustbag it came with. Mine got a bit thrown around and the logo/writing got scratched and rubbed off. Not a huge deal but irritating. All in all, this is a fantastic curling wand and I can’t recommend it enough!
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
Review for: T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand more...
I have never loved curling my hair more since owning this wand!!! No joke... my curls stay for days! It heats up so fast, and it's so easy to use. I've tried several different types of curling irons and wands, but nothing has compared to this one. The price tag looks intimidating, so I was wondering if it would be worth it. But it totally is!! I have never felt this passionate about a styling tool haha. Seriously, get this wand.
Jenisha P.
Houston
Review for: T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand more...
I absolutely am in love with this wand!!! I got this as a gift and I've been using it over my previous wand. It doesn't damage my hair from the heat as bad and the curls last a decent amount of time after it is released from the heat. I highly recommend this product!
Natasha F.
Los Angeles
Review for: T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand more...

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

I love this set so much!  It's basically a 3-in-1 curler since the wands are interchangeable, therefore, it is so easy to travel with.  It is so worth the price since you can completely get different sized curls with just simply changing the wand that you are provided with.  I get so many compliments when I bring this hair curler set over to my friend's places when I get ready and I do their hair.
AnneMarie B.
I actually initially just bought the model with just the 1.25." But I found that size to be too boh and I so I bought the 1" at first I had the settings to high and I burned my bangs. It would have been good to know to start at a Lowe temperature. I don't think this is any better than a much cheaper brand but it is very pretty on my vanity
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
I've never been a huge fan of curling my hair until this iron. I've always found it insanely difficult, time-consuming, and very damaging. This iron has been a total game changer for me. First, I love T3 heat tools because the ceramic tourmaline technology leaves my hair shiny and is so much gentler on my hair. They cause much less damage than other heat tools. It also has an adjustable temperature control which is a huge plus because not all hair is the same. Some of us need less heat and some need more. Second, wands are so much easier to use than spring loaded clips. marcel irons or flat irons- no skill is really needed. You just wrap your hair around the barrel and voila! It's defintely pricey, but it comes with 3 different barrels- you're essentially getting 3 curling irons. The curls also last for several days! It's absolutely worth the investment. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for the absolute best, least damaging, easiest to use curling iron on the market!
Sharlyn O.
I purchased the T3 Whirl Trio at my local Nordstrom after my previous off-brand interchangeable wand wonked out on me after 3 years of use. I decided that I wanted to invest in a hair tool that would last longer than 3 years and did my research. The T3 comes with three different sized wands to allow you to create different hairstyles depending on what you are going for. It is very easy to use and heats up quite fast. Since it is uses ceramic tourmaline technology, I noticed that my hair looks shinier and feels really soft. I really recommend their hair tools and look forward to adding another wand attachment to my collection.
Mariana R.
Review for: T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand more...
I cant brag enough about how this curling iron changed my hair life! My first T3 was when I was 16 years old & they had the ceramic blue irons! Fast track 10 Year’s & they have remastered the iron game for good! I can’t thank them enough for making such a great tool! I can’t count the times my friends & family have tried stealing this from me!
Also, the customer service is the best hands down ❤️ #giftcrush
Stevie G.
Cedar Hill, TX
Sine I started styling my hair years ago, it had become increasingly harder to curl my hair. My hair just wouldn’t hold a curl anymore but thanks to T3 and their amazing Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand, my hair will finally hold a curl again! I love this wand because it honestly makes the cutest curls ever! It’s really easy to use and heats up super fast! I used to spend hours on end curling my hair but with this product it takes 20 minutes and I have thick, long hair!
Kimberly T.
I received the T3 Whirl as a Christmas gift, and could not be more thrilled with this product! I am somewhat unskilled when it comes to hair styling tools, and this one is a breeze to use! I love the versatility you get with the different sized wands, and also that it comes with the protectant glove! I have found that my hair is a lot more protected when using this vs. other heat tools.
Needa A.
Watervliet, NY
Do you actually get use out of all 3 of the barrels? Or do you usually prefer a specific one?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Is it easy to change the attachments?can u change it when it's hot,?
Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
I've been looking at this wand trio for a couple months now! I am wanting to know if it's worth the price? Is it different than a nume wand? That is what I have now and I like it!
Ellie S.
Fort worth, TX
Is this really worth the price? I have naturally straight hair that is very thin and I'm always trying to do whatever I can to give it more body. I use a wand to try to give my hair some waves, but I never really love the way they turn out - I think this is because I'm not very good at doing my hair! Is this product easy to use?
Angelica B.
Does this wand work for women that already has natural curly hair...that wants those beach/super model curls lol ?

back