T3 Whirl Quartet

A complete set of four barrels featuring the award-winning Whirl Trio and the new Cascading Waves barrel for infinite styles in just one pass. Key benefits: - Provides endless styling options - Enables effortless styling - Creates big, voluminous curls, loose mermaid waves, or defined waves If you want to know more…Four barrels. All the waves. The award-winning Whirl Trio acts as a triple-action base tool, as it includes the Undone Waves (1" straight), the Tousled Waves (1.25" to 0.75" taper), and the Loose Waves (1.5" straight) barrels. Also included, the new Cascading Waves barrel, a 0.75" to 1.25" reversed tapered wand, creates a cool, casual lived-in look for an off-duty model style. Enhanced Digital T3 SinglePass® technology ensures even, consistent heat, while the T3 Tourmaline® and ceramic surface seals the cuticle for a smooth and healthy finish in just one pass. The camera lens-inspired locking mechanism makes changing barrels fast, easy and secure. Other features include five adjustable heat settings (260 to 410-F / 127 to 210-C), auto world voltage (100 to 240V), one-hour automatic shutoff, a nine-foot, 360- professional swivel cord, a cool tip and stand, and a two-year warranty for comprehensive coverage and support options. This set contains:- Whirl Trio - Cascading Waves 0.75"-1.25" reverse tapered barrel

Has anyone used this brand before and had amazing reviews?
I would like to have this product for testing and review.
Is this curling iron really worth it?
Start your review of T3 Whirl Quartet!
Angela  C.
Brooklyn, NY
T3 Whirl Quartet uploaded by Angela  C.
T3 Whirl Quartet uploaded by Angela  C.
Amazing! I have used many curling irons and my hair has always needed product to keep the curls/waves. My hair is so sleek and curls well though it doesn’t hold it well. Love this product as I curled it and 12 hours later it maintained the curl/waves no hair spray or product necessary. It amazed me! Two pictures from initial curls and 12 hrs later.
Hannah W.
T3 Whirl Quartet uploaded by Hannah W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this curling iron for about three months now. I like to curl my hair every other day and this curling iron holds my curls better than any other curling iron that I have ever owned. I use it at the lowest setting and there is also an auto dash shut off, which is great if you are someone like me and hast to check outlets 1000x to make sure that you unplugged them🤣 I love it! Gives me the best curls. Plus, the additional curling iron heads lets you do any type of girl that you want. My personal favorite: beachy 😇
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I have everything good to say about this sad because none of the barrels have a clip on them. T3 products that have the clip on the barrel pull your hair way too much so this is a great set in my opinion. They make really good products and they last quite a while. Very easy to use once you get the hang of the barrel and wrapping your hair around it. I like the tapered one because my hair is shoulderlength right now so it gives it some bounce.
Yuliza P.
Fremont, NE
T3 Whirl Quartet uploaded by Yuliza P.
Esta máquina para hacer ondulado tú pero es una de las mejores que he probado es súper fácil de usar y Yeni diferente usos
Rebekah C.
Rogers, AR
This is such a nice set of irons. They heat up SUPER fast and definitely hold your curls all day. This set is a little pricey but you’re getting several different options with this so I feel like it’s worth the cost. I’ve had mine for a few years now and have really been loving it!
Chelsi B.
Dana Point, CA
My favorite curling iron/ wand ever! You can do so many different styles with the difference attachments. Definitely worth the price!
Diane P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this for my daughter because she just had to have it. My 1st thought was what could be so different... for the cost! Well, this is an amazing tool and must have if you’re using hot tools. Does not burn the hair but gives you a beautiful variety of curls.
Stephanie  F.
Pearl River, NY
T3 Whirl Quartet uploaded by Stephanie  F.
Purchased at: Sephora
The only iron I use for my bridal clients. I also have the attachment with the clip. Gets super hot just be careful!
Olya D.
Moses Lake, WA
T3 Whirl Quartet uploaded by Olya D.
I really like the two small ones and the one and a half inch are really pretty but then halfway through the day they kind of lose it’s curl but I don’t use any hairspray or anything like that so maybe with hairspray they would stay all day.  The one that kind of shrink small at the end I use for my baby hair and it’s really helpful.
Danielle N.
Ransom Twp, PA
So I have the convertible base with these barrels and a clip barrel. I really love this wand. Not only is it beautiful, but it’s a great size for my hair. I have super long extensions and they fit on these barrels very nicely. The heat settings being adjustable is a favorite part for me! I don’t want to fry my hair! Pricey but if you get it during a sale totally worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...