T3 Whirl Convertible 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel Styling Wand

BY T3

A styling wand that creates textured, tousled and lived-in locks in a breeze. Digital SinglePass™ technology maintains an even temperature for fast, frizz-free and consistent results. The tapered tourmaline and ceramic barrel seals the cuticle to ensure that your shimmering waves have staying power. Give it a whirl.

Interchangeable 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel Styling Wand

• Features an interchangeable barrel design for endless looks
  • Additional barrels sold separately
  • Five adjustable heat settings: 260°F – 410°F
  • Auto world voltage
  • One hour auto off
  • Includes heat-resistant mat and glove

T3 Whirl Convertible 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel Styling Wand
Stevie G.
Stevie G.
Cedar Hill, TX
The T3 brand is amazing overall but I absolutely LOVED this curling wand! My hair could never hold a curl and I decided to invest in this product (it is costly) and it was well worth it! This wand curls my hair like never before! I highly recommend it!
Karen L.
Karen L.
Dallas, TX
The fastest curling wand I know of! It heats up in 45 seconds on the third setting. It makes getting ready much easier and quicker! The wand gives me such cute wavy curls.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Rockville, MD
Best curing wand I have ever used. Barely have to hold hair on the heat at all. Beautiful tousled waves. Can switch out the barrel.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
I am not a fan of styling Wands but I loved this one!! Easy to use and held heat amazingly. Also an amazing pro tool for the price!
Bobbi B.
Bobbi B.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE my T3 hair wand! I originally purchased a cheap off-brand wand so I could see if I would use it often before taking the plunge and splurging on a more expensive one. I didn't wait but a couple of weeks because I was too excited to try T3! The whirl trio was the first T3 product I've tried and I cannot say enough great things about it. I love how quickly the wand heats up. I also like that I can control the temperature of the wand. I do not even know how to use a curling iron with a clip, and with T3 I'm not even going to bother trying to learn!
Lyndsey A.
Lyndsey A.
Suffield, CT
I recently purchased this curling wand because I kept seeing it all over Instagram. It seems like everyone uses this brand and I can see why. I am not particularly skilled at hair styling but I had no problems figuring out how to use this. It is perfect for creating beachy waves that last for days. My hair looks so smooth and does not seem to be overly damaged like with other curling irons. I am excited to purchase the 1 inch barrel for more ringlet curls.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
I have this wand but I bought the 3 in 1 and it was the best investment I ever made.  I love all the attachments that came with it, but not only that it is a handy wand to bring and I even it brought it overseas as you are able to use it on both sides of the ocean regardless of voltage.  You need the attachment.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
baton rouge, LA
So obssesed! can't say enough about this wand and there results I have had using it.  Always would recommend and will continue to buy from their online shop.  I was completely satisfied and will keep them in mind for future hair tool needs
Anya B.
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY
I love this product! The packaging itself sells me, I love anything rose gold. T3 curling irons are super durable and give me beautiful soft but long lasting curls without damaging my hair.
The price point is always a little painful but worth it!
Dani G.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the tapered shape of this curling wand! Volume at the roots and a tighter curl towards the ends of your hair create a longer lasting style. It's pricy but totally worth it! T3 always has sleek tools that are pretty and functional
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Is this product expensive?