T3 Whirl Convertible 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel Styling Wand

BY T3

A styling wand that creates textured, tousled and lived-in locks in a breeze. Digital SinglePass™ technology maintains an even temperature for fast, frizz-free and consistent results. The tapered tourmaline and ceramic barrel seals the cuticle to ensure that your shimmering waves have staying power. Give it a whirl.

Interchangeable 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel Styling Wand

• Features an interchangeable barrel design for endless looks
  • Additional barrels sold separately
  • Five adjustable heat settings: 260°F – 410°F
  • Auto world voltage
  • One hour auto off
  • Includes heat-resistant mat and glove

T3 Whirl Convertible 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel Styling Wand
Marni K.
I have the older version of this product and I will not use any other curling wand. It comes with a really convenient heat glove to protect ur hand, so you can actually touch the heated part of the wand. It is quick and really easy to use, especially for me because I can’t use a typical curling wand with a clip
Katy K.
Chesapeake, VA
I LOVE THIS CURLING IRON. It heats up SO fast, has a sleek design (which my hair does not get caught on, unlike bulkier or plastic irons), has a customizable heat setting, and is lightweight (making it super easy to travel with). Definitely a great purchase and I will be collecting the other barrels to try!
Corinne M.
It is a very pretty wand. It's easy to use (in theory). Heats up very quickly. I am just not sure I am enjoying the type of curl it is giving me. They are too tight at first and then fall to waves in an hour. I need to keep playing around with it.
Laura A.
Levittown, PA
I bought this at sephora around christmas time and seriously love it!!! It’s so easy to use and gives me bouncy beautiful waves or curls. It comes apart easily so that you can add different attachments. This makes a great gift and anyone could use it!
Kalyn S.
Gainesville, TX
The design is beautiful and looks nice on my bathroom countertop. I️ bought this with the 3 set of detachable barrels and it was pretty expensive but very worth it. Keeps my hair shiny and I️ love the convenience of a 3-in-1
Emely T.
Wonderful product. Great value for money. Will last a long time. I would definitely recommend this. And I would definitely repurchase. Better than most other products that are similar. Makes styling hair easy.
Bobbi B.
Seminole, FL
I LOVE my T3 hair wand! I originally purchased a cheap off-brand wand so I could see if I would use it often before taking the plunge and splurging on a more expensive one. I didn't wait but a couple of weeks because I was too excited to try T3! The whirl trio was the first T3 product I've tried and I cannot say enough great things about it. I love how quickly the wand heats up. I also like that I can control the temperature of the wand. I do not even know how to use a curling iron with a clip, and with T3 I'm not even going to bother trying to learn!
Lyndsey A.
Suffield, CT
I recently purchased this curling wand because I kept seeing it all over Instagram. It seems like everyone uses this brand and I can see why. I am not particularly skilled at hair styling but I had no problems figuring out how to use this. It is perfect for creating beachy waves that last for days. My hair looks so smooth and does not seem to be overly damaged like with other curling irons. I am excited to purchase the 1 inch barrel for more ringlet curls.
Victoria A.
I have this wand but I bought the 3 in 1 and it was the best investment I ever made.  I love all the attachments that came with it, but not only that it is a handy wand to bring and I even it brought it overseas as you are able to use it on both sides of the ocean regardless of voltage.  You need the attachment.
Cindy C.
Portland, OR
This thing heats up so quickly it's amazing and it's so beautiful too! Took me nearly a year just to save up for it but it's so worth it. Really easy to use and comes with a glove so definitely don't lose it!
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Is this product expensive?