T3 Whirl Convertible 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel Styling Wand

BY T3

A styling wand that creates textured, tousled and lived-in locks in a breeze. Digital SinglePass™ technology maintains an even temperature for fast, frizz-free and consistent results. The tapered tourmaline and ceramic barrel seals the cuticle to ensure that your shimmering waves have staying power. Give it a whirl.

Interchangeable 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel Styling Wand

• Features an interchangeable barrel design for endless looks
  • Additional barrels sold separately
  • Five adjustable heat settings: 260°F – 410°F
  • Auto world voltage
  • One hour auto off
  • Includes heat-resistant mat and glove

T3 Whirl Convertible 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel Styling Wand
Marni K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the older version of this product and I will not use any other curling wand. It comes with a really convenient heat glove to protect ur hand, so you can actually touch the heated part of the wand. It is quick and really easy to use, especially for me because I can’t use a typical curling wand with a clip
Shelby T.
Buena Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So obssesed! can't say enough about this wand and there results I have had using it.  Always would recommend and will continue to buy from their online shop.  I was completely satisfied and will keep them in mind for future hair tool needs
Kalyn S.
Gainesville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The design is beautiful and looks nice on my bathroom countertop. I️ bought this with the 3 set of detachable barrels and it was pretty expensive but very worth it. Keeps my hair shiny and I️ love the convenience of a 3-in-1
Bobbi B.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE my T3 hair wand! I originally purchased a cheap off-brand wand so I could see if I would use it often before taking the plunge and splurging on a more expensive one. I didn't wait but a couple of weeks because I was too excited to try T3! The whirl trio was the first T3 product I've tried and I cannot say enough great things about it. I love how quickly the wand heats up. I also like that I can control the temperature of the wand. I do not even know how to use a curling iron with a clip, and with T3 I'm not even going to bother trying to learn!
Lyndsey A.
Suffield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this curling wand because I kept seeing it all over Instagram. It seems like everyone uses this brand and I can see why. I am not particularly skilled at hair styling but I had no problems figuring out how to use this. It is perfect for creating beachy waves that last for days. My hair looks so smooth and does not seem to be overly damaged like with other curling irons. I am excited to purchase the 1 inch barrel for more ringlet curls.
Stevie G.
Cedar Hill, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The T3 brand is amazing overall but I absolutely LOVED this curling wand! My hair could never hold a curl and I decided to invest in this product (it is costly) and it was well worth it! This wand curls my hair like never before! I highly recommend it!
Victoria A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this wand but I bought the 3 in 1 and it was the best investment I ever made.  I love all the attachments that came with it, but not only that it is a handy wand to bring and I even it brought it overseas as you are able to use it on both sides of the ocean regardless of voltage.  You need the attachment.
Crystal V.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this wand because I already had the 0.25 barrel and the blow dryer which I absolutely loved, so it only made sense that the wand was equally as amazing! Used it for the first time one NyE 2017 and absolutely loved it. I have about 23 in in length of hair and it only took me 20-25 min to viral all of it! Curls stayed in place until 3 days after. Day 3 my hair had amazing beach curls and still was recovering compliments. Did not require hairspray!
Cindy C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This thing heats up so quickly it's amazing and it's so beautiful too! Took me nearly a year just to save up for it but it's so worth it. Really easy to use and comes with a glove so definitely don't lose it!
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! The packaging itself sells me, I love anything rose gold. T3 curling irons are super durable and give me beautiful soft but long lasting curls without damaging my hair.
The price point is always a little painful but worth it!
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Is this product expensive?