T3 Whirl Convertible 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel Styling Wand

by T3

A styling wand that creates textured, tousled and lived-in locks in a breeze. Digital SinglePass™ technology maintains an even temperature for fast, frizz-free and consistent results. The tapered tourmaline and ceramic barrel seals the cuticle to ensure that your shimmering waves have staying power. Give it a whirl.

Interchangeable 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel Styling Wand

• Features an interchangeable barrel design for endless looks
  • Additional barrels sold separately
  • Five adjustable heat settings: 260°F – 410°F
  • Auto world voltage
  • One hour auto off
  • Includes heat-resistant mat and glove

Is this worth the money? I’ve been debating purchasing the convertible wand so my daughter and I can use it but can’t make myself splurge. Is it any better than hot tools?
How difficult is this to use if you don’t have a lot of experiencing curling hair? I’ve tried a traditional hair curler and hot rollers without much luck. How easy is this for a low maintenance person to use? Thank you!T3 Whirl Convertible 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel Styling Wand
I use a $25 Remington wand from target now, it does it’s job and I’ve gotten my money’s worth from it. But I want a more high end wand, and the T3 catches my eye. Is it worth the money?? Why or why not?
Start your review of T3 Whirl Convertible 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel Styling Wand!
How would you rate this product?
Fox River Grv, IL
Obsessed with this curling wand! I have long, thick hair and am terrible at curling my hair. This wand makes it SO easy and so fast. I use it on average 3-5 times a week and have been doing this for over a year - with previous dryers, my hair looked incredibly dried out with frequent use, but with this I have had zero problems! I will definitely purchase additional barrels.
I love my T3! The convertible bases and toppers make travel and style super easy. I got mine free with my Ulta points (seriously, research these and make the most of this system) I will probably never but another wand.
Clearwater , MN
I absolutely adore this curling iron I have an using it for about a year now on my wigs and the curls last on my wigs for like a week before I have to re-curl them. Definitely worth the money and also cool that you can get different barrel types without having to buy a whole new wand.
Essex Jct, VT
Literally can’t believe I paid this much for a curling iron. That said, it works better than others I’ve tried. The auto rolling feature is nice. And it makes my hair smooth.
Love that this wand is interchangeable so that it can achieve various looks and is easy to travel with. Recommend for long hair so that you can utilize the versatility
New york, NY
I have the older version of this product and I will not use any other curling wand. It comes with a really convenient heat glove to protect ur hand, so you can actually touch the heated part of the wand. It is quick and really easy to use, especially for me because I can’t use a typical curling wand with a clip
San Francisco, CA
I adore this curling iron set. Not only is the design sleek and beautiful, it’s easy to use (even for a newbie, as I was when I got it) and it comes with a heat protectant glove! I use all three wands for different styles - my favorite has to be the 1” because it’s a little easier to use than the tapered 0.75” (although tight ringlet curls are my favorite). The 1.25” wand will produce a very subtle effect and will work best on long hair. It heats up quickly and easily, you can adjust the heat at 5 different levels, and it curls in seconds. Best of all, the curls are long-lasting and can last even up to two days if you protect them properly overnight! It’s pricey, so if you can get it on sale that’s ideal, but so far I’ve found it well worth it as I don’t see myself ever needing to purchase another curling iron.
Levittown, PA
I bought this at sephora around christmas time and seriously love it!!! It’s so easy to use and gives me bouncy beautiful waves or curls. It comes apart easily so that you can add different attachments. This makes a great gift and anyone could use it!
Gainesville, TX
The design is beautiful and looks nice on my bathroom countertop. I️ bought this with the 3 set of detachable barrels and it was pretty expensive but very worth it. Keeps my hair shiny and I️ love the convenience of a 3-in-1
I am not a very hair tool savvy individual, but I bought the T3 Whirl based on reviews I read, and I am so glad I went with it! I really do enjoy this iron and love the way my hair looks when I’m done. I definitely would recommend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Seattle, WA
a year ago
Angela W. • 12 days ago
I’m terrible at curling my hair and can’t use a traditional curling iron with a clip. I haven’t had any problems with the curling want and can curl my hair in less than 10 minutes using this.