T3 Whirl Convertible

by T3

Interchangeable 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel Styling Wand

i need a new curling wand. any recommendations? i have long hair and like the wavier look. i’ve watched a bunch of youtube reviews but just keep seeing the T3. is that the one? it’s so pricey 😬 [product:t3-whirl-convertible-styling-wand-with-interchangeable-tapered-barrel-075-125]
[product:t3-whirl-convertible-styling-wand-with-interchangeable-tapered-barrel-075-125] How simple is switching the barrels on this curler?
Is this worth the money?
Start your review of T3 Whirl Convertible!
S Abingtn Twp, PA
T3 Whirl Convertible uploaded by Lynzi L.
T3 Whirl Convertible uploaded by Lynzi L.
Omgggg I love this sooo much. This is my new #1 favorite wand of all time. The voluminous curls are breathtaking. I couldn’t believe I styled this myself the first time. It took me approx. 6 minutes, start to finish, to curl my entire hair. I have thin hair, but it’s naturally long. No extensions. I love this so much that I bought another barrel!
Chesapeake, VA
I LOVE THIS CURLING IRON. It heats up SO fast, has a sleek design (which my hair does not get caught on, unlike bulkier or plastic irons), has a customizable heat setting, and is lightweight (making it super easy to travel with). Definitely a great purchase and I will be collecting the other barrels to try!
MCKINNEY, TX
T3 Whirl Convertible uploaded by Karen L.
The fastest curling wand I know of! It heats up in 45 seconds on the third setting. It makes getting ready much easier and quicker! The wand gives me such cute wavy curls.
Blaine, WA
Amazing easy to use wand! I have naturally straight hair that has trouble holding a curl but this wand gets hot enough that it will last. Easy to use, reasonable price, and light and comfortable to hold. My fav wand!
Abington, MA
T3 Whirl Convertible uploaded by Samantha C.
T3 Whirl Convertible uploaded by Samantha C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of the best irons I have ever bought and I am a cosmetics junkie and a hairdresser so you can imagine the range of product I use. It curls quick, stays hot, and the curls last. I love that my hair doesn’t burn to the barrel and smell like burnt chicken...you girls know what I mean! It’s also a great price and you can change the barrels and lets face it it’s beautiful!
vancouver
Best curler I ever had! Heats up fast and I can only use it in the middle heat setting because it’s so strong. The barrel is so smooth when curling my hair. It’s a bit pricey, but worth it.
Oklahoma City, OK
I don’t have my own, but as a hairstylist i get to try new things all the time. This is on my list to buy ASAP! Interchangeable curling irons to custom create all kinds of different curls, great quality, great temp, and easy to use
Tucson, AZ
The T3 brand is amazing overall but I absolutely LOVED this curling wand! My hair could never hold a curl and I decided to invest in this product (it is costly) and it was well worth it! This wand curls my hair like never before! I highly recommend it!
Fresno, CA
I purchased this wand because I already had the 0.25 barrel and the blow dryer which I absolutely loved, so it only made sense that the wand was equally as amazing! Used it for the first time one NyE 2017 and absolutely loved it. I have about 23 in in length of hair and it only took me 20-25 min to viral all of it! Curls stayed in place until 3 days after. Day 3 my hair had amazing beach curls and still was recovering compliments. Did not require hairspray!
Beaverton , OR
This thing heats up so quickly it's amazing and it's so beautiful too! Took me nearly a year just to save up for it but it's so worth it. Really easy to use and comes with a glove so definitely don't lose it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Antonio, TX
il y a 5 mois
T3 Whirl Convertible How simple is switching the barrels on this curler?
Seattle, WA
il y a 2 ans
Angela W. il y a un an
I’m terrible at curling my hair and can’t use a traditional curling iron with a clip. I haven’t had any problems with the curling want and can curl my hair in less than 10 minutes using this.