T3 Veloce Tourmaline Hair Dryer uploaded by Aly H.

BY T3

Fast, Healthy, Easy Results – dries hair up to 40% faster while locking in moisture to fight frizz. Tourmaline-Powered Drying – creates a perfectly smooth, professional finish. Lightweight – offers ease of use, taking the hassle out of the hair drying experience. The Science. Tourmaline, a gemstone with natural ionic and infrared properties, is crushed and infused into the dryer’s vital elements which dries hair fast, making it healthy and beautiful. The Fabulous 4 out of 5 users ex. see more...

• "I only use a blow dryer to straighten my hair. " in 1 review
  • "It took me years to bring myself to spend this much on a hair dryer." in 1 review
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
My hair dryer died from years of faithful use and I was in the market for a new one. My sister in law is a hairdresser and suggested this one! I love it! I feel as though it dries my hair much faster than any other dryer I’ve used and it’s lightweight dryer that’s easy to use
tara r.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
love this! i can’t really tell the difference between this one and my cheaper one aside from how quickly this dryer dries my hair. my mom had one, then got me one. i’d recommend
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great dryer that I wish I had kept. It's got a steep price tag, but using it never made my hair frizzy or dried out. I sent it back because I rarely used it, but now that I dry my hair more often, I wish I'd kept this gem. I'd recommend it to anyone with fine, dry hair.
Lauren M.
My FAVORITE blow dryer. It’s pricey but WORTH IT. I use this product a few times a week as I try to not wash my hair daily. I have fine but course hair and this dryer produces smooth, full of body hair with great ease!
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best hairdryer ever. It is perfect for achieving the smooth, blow out look. It has lasted me a long time and is not harsh on my hair. It gets pretty hot, dries hair quickly, and is relatively quiet!
Maria B.
I found this hairdryer to be lighter than others. I didn't see a difference in drying time or in the end style result of my hair. I did notice fewer split ends. It's a bit pricey, however, I have burned my hair numerous times in the cheaper models. I will be sticking with this brand and recommend.
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
I am totally in love with my hair dryer and trust me when i say i did my research before shelling out big bucks for a hair dryer. I researched for two years because i was sick and tired of my revlon dryers dying right as the year warranty expired and also frying my hair, taking 1.5+ hours and still not fully dry but my arm exhausted and not sure what was sweat and what was water anymore. I found many hair dryers are made for either fine thin hair or curly thick hair.... me i have thick long straight hair. This drys my hair with a blow dry leave in conditioning product, which adds time to your drying, in 6 minutes flat!!! it lives up to everything it claims it will do plus more!! not loud at all which is nice, really long cord with a velcro wrap up feature attached to keep from getting tangled when not in use. not too hot but will dry in record speed and is lightweight you'll finish with no sore arms from styling nor exhaustion or feeling as if you need to take another shower to rinse off all the sweat you worked up during a blowout. I lent my mother mine for a few days and she loved it so much she went and bought one herself! (her hair is wavy, shoulder length, color treated and dry) This dryer is worth every cent and I am so overjoyed i saved up, researched and chose to purchase one. I got mine on amazon for $110 with the attachment and a round brush. In comparison to ultra and sephora priced at $250 I got mine for a total steal, so be sure to hunt around online but do suggest you go into an ulta and look at it in person and press all the buttons to hold in your hand and see for yourself what i am talking about. That is what I did and then went and hunted online because lets face it I'm on a really tight budget and I am always doing what I can to have nice things for lower prices :) You will not be unhappy i promise!!!
Elly S.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm addicted to my  and there's really no other way to put it. It's light, so it doesn't bother my wrist (and I have carpal tunnel syndrome), it dries my hair quicker than any other dryer I've tried, and it does no damage to my hair. I know the price tag seems steep, but this dryer has been worth every penny and then some. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!
Jen J.
Omaha, NE
When I first received my T3 dryer, I really liked it a lot.  It wasn't too heavy and it seemed to dry my hair fairly quickly.  However, a few months into use, I noticed that it wasn't as powerful as it used to be.  It didn't hold up to my use which was daily or every other day.    I'm not sure it it was specific to my dryer or if the rest of the line has the same life span.   I was a bit bummed it started to punk out and eventually quit all together.
Aneta C.
I did not like this product from day one.  Hair looked very frizzy afterwards.  After few months of using it I noticed my hair was getting destroyed more and more.  I finally ended up switching to another brand and hair has greatly improved since.  I was very disappointed as the reviews on it we're pretty good.  I would not invest in it again.
Paula G.
Missouri City, TX
Does this dryer have a cool feature that allows your to cool your hail while styleing?
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
Does it cute drying time in half?
Maria P.
Valley Stream, NY
I've been wanting to buy a good hairdryer, would this be one of the best to purchase?
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
I am deciding between this hair dryer and the panasonic nano tech one. Is this dyer fast? and does it help with making ur hair look smoother?