T3 Veloce Tourmaline Hair Dryer

by T3

Fast, Healthy, Easy Results – dries hair up to 40% faster while locking in moisture to fight frizz. Tourmaline-Powered Drying – creates a perfectly smooth, professional finish. Lightweight – offers ease of use, taking the hassle out of the hair drying experience. The Science. Tourmaline, a gemstone with natural ionic and infrared properties, is crushed and infused into the dryer’s vital elements which dries hair fast, making it healthy and beautiful. The Fabulous 4 out of 5 users ex.

would like to purchase one where?
I am deciding between this hair dryer and the panasonic nano tech one. Is this dyer fast? and does it help with making ur hair look smoother?
I've been wanting to buy a good hairdryer, would this be one of the best to purchase?
Start your review of T3 Veloce Tourmaline Hair Dryer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I only use a blow dryer to straighten my hair. ” in 1 review
“It took me years to bring myself to spend this much on a hair dryer.” in 1 review
This hair dryer served me well for several years. I purchased it in 2012-ish and it worked well until this year when it finally expired. So that’s about 7 years? I think the on/off switch failed. The heating element worked perfectly.
Brentwood, TN
One of the fastest and best dryers I’ve ever used. I have thick hair and this one dries it the quickest and best. Usually can find at TJMaxx or Costco on sale. Worth it!!!!
Wilmington, NC
T3 Veloce Tourmaline Hair Dryer uploaded by Alexis B.
I love this hair dryer. Not only does it help reduce frizz but it also cuts my styling time down. The tourmaline and way that it is made is also supposed to be a lot better for your hair so being that I have severely damaged and over-processed hair, that’s something that’s a necessity in my hair dryers. I definitely highly recommend this!
Castro Valley, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This was only good in the beginning.. it totally dried my hair really quickly and it wasn’t too drying to my hair.. it wasn’t too hot when it was brand new.. but over the years, it became kind of ordinary.. then it died! Just died, not working anymore.. then i had no more hair dryer...
Highland, CA
I love my T3 but I hate the fact that they do not make a diffuser for there blow dryers and universal ones don't fit it. I have curly hair and when I want to where it curly I need to diffuse it. This is really unacceptable to me. They need to offer a diffuser for there dryers and I will not purchase another one until they do.
Missouri City, TX
I love this hair dryer! It makes my hair smooth and silky and doesn’t necessarily blast air out like other dryers do. It gives great volume and has different speeds also. I used mine and then bought another smaller T3 for travel and I love both of them. Great brand!
Saint James, NY
Love this dryer. It doesn’t burn my hair, lasted me for years, and smooths the hair beautifully with every blow out. I love the amount of heat and air it gives- not too hot and not too cool. I will definitely rebuy this when it’s time for a new one.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best hairdryer ever. It is perfect for achieving the smooth, blow out look. It has lasted me a long time and is not harsh on my hair. It gets pretty hot, dries hair quickly, and is relatively quiet!
Charlottesville
This is the best hair dryer I’ve ever used! I religiously dry my hair if I’m wearing it down, and this leaves me with a sleek, shiny, and amazing blow out. This is my first time buying a T3 dryer, but I will surely be buying more in the future.
I found this hairdryer to be lighter than others. I didn't see a difference in drying time or in the end style result of my hair. I did notice fewer split ends. It's a bit pricey, however, I have burned my hair numerous times in the cheaper models. I will be sticking with this brand and recommend.