T3 Veloce Tourmaline Hair Dryer uploaded by Aly H.

BY T3

Fast, Healthy, Easy Results – dries hair up to 40% faster while locking in moisture to fight frizz. Tourmaline-Powered Drying – creates a perfectly smooth, professional finish. Lightweight – offers ease of use, taking the hassle out of the hair drying experience. The Science. Tourmaline, a gemstone with natural ionic and infrared properties, is crushed and infused into the dryer’s vital elements which dries hair fast, making it healthy and beautiful. The Fabulous 4 out of 5 users ex. see more...

• "I only use a blow dryer to straighten my hair. " in 1 review
  • "It took me years to bring myself to spend this much on a hair dryer." in 1 review
Marcia M.
Amazing and really quick drying for your hair !! I love how it doesn't make my hair that frizzy
Aneta C.
I did not like this product from day one.  Hair looked very frizzy afterwards.  After few months of using it I noticed my hair was getting destroyed more and more.  I finally ended up switching to another brand and hair has greatly improved since.  I was very disappointed as the reviews on it we're pretty good.  I would not invest in it again.
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great dryer that I wish I had kept. It's got a steep price tag, but using it never made my hair frizzy or dried out. I sent it back because I rarely used it, but now that I dry my hair more often, I wish I'd kept this gem. I'd recommend it to anyone with fine, dry hair.
Ariel Y.
flushing
My brother is a barber and he always uses this on me when I’m at his barbershop. I like how fast it blow dries my hair. I bought one as well and it’s a must get.
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
I am totally in love with my hair dryer and trust me when i say i did my research before shelling out big bucks for a hair dryer. I researched for two years because i was sick and tired of my revlon dryers dying right as the year warranty expired and also frying my hair, taking 1.5+ hours and still not fully dry but my arm exhausted and not sure what was sweat and what was water anymore. I found many hair dryers are made for either fine thin hair or curly thick hair.... me i have thick long straight hair. This drys my hair with a blow dry leave in conditioning product, which adds time to your drying, in 6 minutes flat!!! it lives up to everything it claims it will do plus more!! not loud at all which is nice, really long cord with a velcro wrap up feature attached to keep from getting tangled when not in use. not too hot but will dry in record speed and is lightweight you'll finish with no sore arms from styling nor exhaustion or feeling as if you need to take another shower to rinse off all the sweat you worked up during a blowout. I lent my mother mine for a few days and she loved it so much she went and bought one herself! (her hair is wavy, shoulder length, color treated and dry) This dryer is worth every cent and I am so overjoyed i saved up, researched and chose to purchase one. I got mine on amazon for $110 with the attachment and a round brush. In comparison to ultra and sephora priced at $250 I got mine for a total steal, so be sure to hunt around online but do suggest you go into an ulta and look at it in person and press all the buttons to hold in your hand and see for yourself what i am talking about. That is what I did and then went and hunted online because lets face it I'm on a really tight budget and I am always doing what I can to have nice things for lower prices :) You will not be unhappy i promise!!!
Elly S.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm addicted to my  and there's really no other way to put it. It's light, so it doesn't bother my wrist (and I have carpal tunnel syndrome), it dries my hair quicker than any other dryer I've tried, and it does no damage to my hair. I know the price tag seems steep, but this dryer has been worth every penny and then some. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!
Jen J.
Omaha, NE
When I first received my T3 dryer, I really liked it a lot.  It wasn't too heavy and it seemed to dry my hair fairly quickly.  However, a few months into use, I noticed that it wasn't as powerful as it used to be.  It didn't hold up to my use which was daily or every other day.    I'm not sure it it was specific to my dryer or if the rest of the line has the same life span.   I was a bit bummed it started to punk out and eventually quit all together.
Michelle J.
I love this dryer! Works fast and doesn't overheat! Has different level of heat and blow speed. Definitely worth every penny. It will last you a lifetime. My hairs thick as heck and this blow dryer gets my hair dry in about 20 mins(towel dried).
Marina S.
Harrisonburg
My favorite hair dryer so far! Had it for a few years now and works great for me. I have using any other once now and take it to vacations and everywhere with me. Doesn't take long to dry at all and I have a lot of hair, which typically took me over 20 minutes to dry, but this one has cut that time in a half!
Gianna C.
Miami
This is the hair dryer I currently own and it works very well. I takes a while to dry your hair but always leaves my hair looking great. My hair is wavy/straight but it can puff up but this hair dryer helps with that. I would buy it again but I just wish it would dry my hair faster.
Paula G.
Missouri City, TX
Does this dryer have a cool feature that allows your to cool your hail while styleing?
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it cute drying time in half?
Maria P.
Valley Stream, NY
I've been wanting to buy a good hairdryer, would this be one of the best to purchase?
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am deciding between this hair dryer and the panasonic nano tech one. Is this dyer fast? and does it help with making ur hair look smoother?