T3 Veloce Tourmaline Hair Dryer uploaded by Aly H.

BY T3 #98 in Hair Dryers

Fast, Healthy, Easy Results – dries hair up to 40% faster while locking in moisture to fight frizz. Tourmaline-Powered Drying – creates a perfectly smooth, professional finish. Lightweight – offers ease of use, taking the hassle out of the hair drying experience. The Science. Tourmaline, a gemstone with natural ionic and infrared properties, is crushed and infused into the dryer’s vital elements which dries hair fast, making it healthy and beautiful. The Fabulous 4 out of 5 users ex. see more...

T3 Veloce Tourmaline Hair Dryer
  • "It took me years to bring myself to spend this much on a hair dryer." in 1 review
  • "I only use a blow dryer to straighten my hair. " in 1 review
Cristina B.
My favorite brand of hair dryers! It has honestly cut my drying time in half, and I have really long, thick hair. It’s also remarkably light weight for the size (I take it with my on every trip!). T3 dryers never over dry my hair to the point of damaged, no matter how often I use them! Just love these driers!
Kaylee S.
Orland Park , IL
I love this hair dyer!!!!!! This hair dryer can curl your hair and it can straighten your hair also is can create beach waves in your hair! I totally recommend this hairdryer and when they see your dryer breaks or runs down I will totally be re-purchasing it.
Gina L.
This hair dryer is pretty quiet compared to the drug store hair dryers I have used. Fries my hair quickly and effectively. I wouldn’t say it leaves my hair looking silky smooth but it does a good job of drying it and I’d say that’s good enough.
Kay L.
I bought this blow dryer at Costco on sale. It dried my hair so quickly and efficiently. It isn’t as loud as some other hair dryers on the market. It’s my first time using this brand and I’m a fan! I’d recommend this hair dryer to others.
tara r.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
love this! i can’t really tell the difference between this one and my cheaper one aside from how quickly this dryer dries my hair. my mom had one, then got me one. i’d recommend
Beauty B.
I love my hairdryer! It works so well in conjunction with my diffuser, and it is a workhorse - I’ve had it for a few years and it has not given out on me. I like the cool button, and the heat and air pressure options are great. I have A LOT OF HAIR, and this one does a great job of drying it.
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great dryer that I wish I had kept. It's got a steep price tag, but using it never made my hair frizzy or dried out. I sent it back because I rarely used it, but now that I dry my hair more often, I wish I'd kept this gem. I'd recommend it to anyone with fine, dry hair.
Casey C.
Highland Park
My mom got me this for Christmas and I LOVE IT. I have noticed such a difference in my hair since using it. My hair is no longer frizzy and it’s so soft! The T3 dries it so fast. I have thin, straight hair, and a lot of it! I would definitely purchase again. It’s amazing!
Kristyn M.
Staten Island, NY
My sister is a hairstylist and she put me on to this dryer. It’s the only brand she uses and it tames my wild curls in 1/2 the time as any other dryer I’ve ever used. It’s definitely more money then I would ever spend on a dryer but worth every penny.
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best hairdryer ever. It is perfect for achieving the smooth, blow out look. It has lasted me a long time and is not harsh on my hair. It gets pretty hot, dries hair quickly, and is relatively quiet!
Paula G.
Missouri City, TX
Does this dryer have a cool feature that allows your to cool your hail while styleing?
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
Does it cute drying time in half?
Maria P.
Valley Stream, NY
I've been wanting to buy a good hairdryer, would this be one of the best to purchase?
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
I am deciding between this hair dryer and the panasonic nano tech one. Is this dyer fast? and does it help with making ur hair look smoother?