T3 Twirl Interchangeable 1.25" Clip Barrel Curling Iron

by T3

A curling iron that creates enviable waves and covetable curls in a solitary twirl. Digital SinglePass™ technology maintains an even temperature for fast, frizz-free and consistent results. The tourmaline and ceramic clip barrel seals the cuticle to ensure that your shimmering waves and curls have staying power.

• 1.25 inch Tourmaline and ceramic clip barrel
  • Features an interchangeable barrel design for endless looks
  • Additional barrels sold separately
  • Five adjustable heat settings: 260°F – 410°F
  • Auto world voltage
  • One hour auto off
  • Includes heat-resistant mat

Is this worth the price? I’ve been using a hot tools forever and love the curls but they never last. Wondering if this is worth it
I'm wondering if this is honestly worth the price. There are many curlers out there and the one i have was $30 and have been using it for 10 years. What is the difference with this one vs. a cheap curler?
Start your review of T3 Twirl Interchangeable 1.25" Clip Barrel Curling Iron!
Warrendale, PA
I love this curling iron. It always gives my hair the perfect beach wave curls I love and is easy to use. I have recommended this curling iron to several people who said that their hair wouldn't hold a curl with other irons and they all have loved this product as well! I will say it can get veryyy hot, but you honestly do not need to put it on the high settings as I usually keep it on 2-3 and my curls look great.
Milpitas, CA
I’ve recently purchased this and after using it a few times, I would definitely give my stamp of approval. The iron heats up in 20-30 seconds. And the ceramic on the barrel is so smooth that when you hair is clamped it just glides on/off so easily. I haven’t gotten my hair caught on the clamp or any other parts. I can curl my hair in less than 20 mins!
North Reading, MA
I like everything about this curling iron. It’s isn’t cheap but works great on my hard to keep curl fine hair. The only reason I docked a star is because it’s too heavy to keep straight when I put it down on the counter. It’s also significantly heavier than a regular T3 curling iron (not interchangeable).
Apple Valley, MN
This is the first curling iron that keeps my hair curled most of the day. I have three different attachments and love them all equally. The clip barrel tool works great for everyday curls! I will buy new attachments as needed, however they are quite costly
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My favorite curling iron! Not only is the chic look attracting, it’s also very easy to use. The curls last all day and often times I don’ t even have to use hairspray to hold up the curls. I would definitely recommend the T3 curling iron!
Columbus, OH
It's okay! I mean nothing crazy. I think it's great unless you're wanting to wand your hair, I would learn how to use a curling iron the right way first with a cheaper one.
Falkville, AL
This curling iron is amazing! I was skeptical due to the high price pout but it’s truly amazing. It makes the smoothest shiniest curls and they last so long. I’m a fan!
Falls Church, VA
Just got this for Christmas and it’s excellent. The clip is smooth and it’s easy to use. My only complaint would be the on/off controls on the bottom of the wand.
Norman, OK
I love T3 products. They look so sleek and shiny in my bathroom. It works so well to give me those nice tousled waves that I like. It’s pretty expensive usually, but they last a long time so I don’t mind.
I am obsessed with this brand so much! They were kind enough to send me this one to test out for free and I'm in love. I have been loyal to their brand for 10+ years, before they were even sold in most stores. I have always loved their customer service and product quality. You can't go wrong with their stuff. This iron is nice because it adds a ton of shine, heats evenly, has international conversions, and FOR ONCE I only have to use it on a level 2 or 3 heat max! I don't need it full force. I feel better knowing my hair isn't getting fried.