T3 Twirl 360

by T3

The Twirl 360 signals a quantum leap in hair styling. The groundbreaking curling iron utilizes gyroscopic digital technology to detect the motion of your hand, and automatically propel the barrel in the desired direction. The application of the technology, typically used in space exploration, is a first for the hair tools category. Precision curls, wondrous waves and languid locks are now effortlessly achieved. We have lift off.

• Intuitive single button operation activates barrel rotation
  • Digital SinglePass™ technology maintains even temperature
  • T3 Tourmaline and ceramic 1.25 inch barrel
  • Retains moisture, elevates shine, manages frizz
  • Adjustable heat settings: 260°F – 410°F
  • 2-speed rotating barrel
  • Cool tip
  • One hour auto off
  • Beautiful Outside. Powerful Inside.™

I just ordered this online on sale. Is it easy to get the hang of? I assume it can be used as a normal curler if you wanted. Any issue with the mechanism breaking?
Do curls stay all day?
I'm wanting to splurge on this product to make curling my hair faster. And my curls to last all day without hair products. Does this really work?
Start your review of T3 Twirl 360!
How would you rate this product?
Chicago
T3 Twirl 360 uploaded by Lisa S.
Long how this curling iron works! It keeps my hair in place while I curl it and it's so quick and easy! Not to mention that the look of this product is so sleek and luxurious. Absolutely recommend this product!
Cleburne, TX
This is a great curling iron. It took me a little while to get used to using it since it turns automatically. Once you get the hang of it, it makes curling your hair so easy.
Chicago
Such a good curling iron! I love the curls this product gives to my hair!! I will say that my hair is very thin and doesn't hold curls very well, however this iron helps keep my curls last longer (with a lot of hairspray that is)
Atlanta, GA
The T3 curling iron does a great job of curling my hair with no damage.  I have to let the iron sit on my hair for a few minutes with each curly to make sure the curl is tight because this iron doesn't get quite as hot as I'd like.  So while I'm happy that I'm not damaging my hair, I do wish it had a higher heat setting.
Milpitas, CA
Great for long hair. Curling my hair is much faster and easier. However, there is a need for product. My curls fall flat after only a few hours if I don't hairspray it. When I use a flat iron to curl, I don't need product and my hair stays curled all day long. I knocked off a star for that.
Sylacauga, AL
This curling iron is probably one of my favorites. It’s like the beachwaver and it will rotate if you want with a flick of your wrist or most the time I just do it myself. It lets you adjust the heat, works great and the curls last!
Huntingtn Bch, CA
T3 Twirl 360 uploaded by Lysathuy P.
Again I love the T3 products and again I also love the way they look and work. I got the 360 twirl which is pretty cool bc you just press a button and it just curls in for you but I always forget to use it and just use it normally like I use a normal curling iron. So if you don’t need that feature then I would recommend buying the other wands so you’re not paying more for the twirl? If I knew I would’ve picked one of the other ones, probably for the same price and I’d probably be able to get another barrel hehe
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this curling iron, it makes it soo much easier to curl my own hair. I have thin hair that holds curls pretty well as long as I curl it for long enough and spray with hairspray. It makes the curls very voluminous and shiny
LOVE this curling iron! It heats up quickly. It has multiple heat levels. I curl each section for about 10 seconds. It leaves my hair smooth and shiny. My curls stay all day.. but the loose waves stay for two to three days after that! Not to mention, the white and gold looks gorgeous!
My favorite curling iron I've ever owned! And its three curling irons in one, which is even more amazing. Definitely on the more expensive end, but its an investment since you won't need any others!