T3 Twirl 360

by T3

Additional discounts excluded

Has anyone tried this curling iron before I am looking for a really good oneT3 Twirl 360 ?
I just ordered this online on sale. Is it easy to get the hang of? I assume it can be used as a normal curler if you wanted. Any issue with the mechanism breaking?
Do curls stay all day?
Start your review of T3 Twirl 360!
sammie W.
T3 Twirl 360 uploaded by sammie W.
So I saw a t3 curling iron and other t3 hair tools and was skeptical about buying it because they was sold at costco. I did a little research before buying I guess costco has their own t3 hair tools. I'm still unsure about if they are technically real, Most of the stuff was reasonably priced around 75 dollars when Ik T3 hair tools are way more expensive. So that's why I was skeptical, I curled my hair with it maybe 5 times now and my hair never frizzes or poofs up like other curling irons I've used. My curls always come out beautiful I truly love this iron. I wish I knew more about this iron if it's just wholesale or what but anyways it's a great curling iron. I usually use my straightener to curl my hair it's always faster but if I want big bouncy curls this is what I use and it takes seconds to use. It's a great buy if your looking for a curling iron.
Tamara I.
Yucaipa, CA
T3 Twirl 360 uploaded by Tamara I.
Purchased at: Costco
This curling iron is the BEST. I love it. My hair used to never hold a curl. It would be flat by the time I left the house using hot tools. Now with this my curls last all day. I bought a second one at Costco I’ll use when this one does on me. It’s a splurge but so worth it. Gives you perfect beach waves.
Irina K.
Savage, MN
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Honestly not super impressed I would say this curling iron is good but also pricey and you can find something just like it for a lot less
Michelle M.
Such a good curling iron! I love the curls this product gives to my hair!! I will say that my hair is very thin and doesn't hold curls very well, however this iron helps keep my curls last longer (with a lot of hairspray that is)
Alyssa G.
Falls Church, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this curling iron, it makes it soo much easier to curl my own hair. I have thin hair that holds curls pretty well as long as I curl it for long enough and spray with hairspray. It makes the curls very voluminous and shiny
Lauren C.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s great in theory ! I have extremely straight hair and I never now how to curl my hair around the barrel and this help so much ! Unfortunately it did not hold in my hair and I returned.
Jennifer C.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I was a little disappointed with this for how expensive it was. It was a little difficult to use and is a little bulky. It did make nice curls but it took too much effort
Autumn B.
Lewisburg , WV
My coworker curled my hair with this iron at work one day (Sephora) and I have never seen my hair so shiny, bouncy, and full. The curl lasted all day and even made it to my second day hair. I never believed that it mattered which curling iron you use, so I'd just by the cheaper ones at the drugstore. I actually think I will purchase this one in the future!
Kelsey D.
My favorite curling iron I've ever owned! And its three curling irons in one, which is even more amazing. Definitely on the more expensive end, but its an investment since you won't need any others!
Lyndsey H.
Warr Acres, OK
This took a little while to get used to. On mine sometimes the auto curl button wouldn't work so I would just end up curling it like normal. After about a year I just decided it wasn't worth the struggle anymore and sold it. Personally I'd say save your money and buy something else. It curls great but not worth the extra technology attempt.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leyc N.
Bronx, NY
il y a 3 mois
Betsy H. il y a 2 mois
Yes! I absolutely love it! Would definitely recommend this curling iron above any other brand