T3 Tourmaline Ionic Duality Single Pass 1 3/8

T3 Tourmaline Ionic Duality Single Pass 1 3/8
T3 Tourmaline Ionic Duality Single Pass 1 3/8" Iron #73430
Ashley 💋.
Tampa
I really like this a lot. Right after my CHI broke I was looking for something new to try. I picked this up for about 40 bucks at TJ Maxx and what a steal. It's definitely not single pass for my wavy/puffy hair, its more like 2 or 3 passes but I still really enjoy and would highly recommend. Really helps with the frizz.
Rachel L.
I purchased this iron a long time ago. I loved that it had ventilation on the sides for straitening damp hair without damage. I no longer use this iron because it died out on me. It was a higher end straightener, but after jumping ship to my GHD straightener, I will never return to this, plus it crapped out on me only after a couple of years of use. My GHD is at least 5 years strong and in amazing condition.
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
This straighteners like nothing I have used before. I have thick, dry, frizzy hair and with a little serum - it will straighten my hair with one pass. It's not the cheapest one on the market but it's worth it!
Brittney W.
Ohio City, OH
I've owned 2 of these and they are my absolute favorite!!! I have tried them all and these are the best, from the packaging to the design of the iron itself it is perfection. It's fast and effective at smoothing my wavy hair.
Jamie H.
Williamstown, WV
This flat iron is amazing!  It's definitely worth the extra money.  It straightened my hair without damaging it and unlike other brands, it still works after using it for 2 years.
Nadire M.
Citrus Hts, CA
This hair straightener is one of my all time favorites. Works very good without seeming to do as much damage as other straighteners. Like the custom temperature setting.
Melissa V.
Great product, love how fast it heats up! It's slim design is easy to work with and it's not too heavy either. It glides easily and I can do soft waves with it too.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
The best flat iron out there in IMO- worth the price, hears evenly, gets hair smooth on a single pass causing less damage and has tourmaline plates.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
This straightener is worth every penny. It hearts up fast and straightens with minimal damage on the hair. You can also curl with this too.
Lisa S.
I love my t3. I have used it for years. I get a great result and I have curly hair. My hair lasts for days with little touch up and effort!
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
What heat setting should you put this at?