BY T3

Buy T3 Tourmaline Hair Brushes Combs - T3 Tourmaline Ionic + Ceramic: Brushing emits Tourmaline ions Made with crushed tourmaline jewels Most ionic bristling available Ceramic barrel for heat retention Lightweight and comfortable Tourmaline eliminates static electricity Facilitates drying and styling Delivers ultra smooth, shiny hair Please be advised that T3 Hair Tools are not eligible for the manufacturer's warranty, as we do not work directly with the manufacturer. Rest assured we take every see more...

Diana H.
I use this brush with my T3 dryer. I currently have medium hair and I'm able to use it to style as i go. My mom also uses this brush and it styles her short hair very nicely. It is not heavy and the grip helps a lot.
Raegan B.
I use this brush for when I blow dry my hair to get a nice smooth look. This is one of my favorites types of brushes. You will notice a difference between a paddles brush and this one.
Cheyenne S.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Love this brush for blowing out my hair! The only downside is my hair get tangly in it sometimes