T3 Tourmaline 83415 Narrow Duality Professional Ionic 1 Inch Ceramic Styling Iron

BY T3

Jessica L.
Edgewater, NJ
One of the best flat irons I've used. Not only is it great for flattening my thick curly hair after a blowout, but when  used correctly, it is great for creating the perfect lose curls that feel like you set them instead of using an iron. Gentle with the right amount of heat!
Mallory L.
I received this as a gift for my bday and I've got to say if I needed a new one I would definitely buy one. My hair always feels so smooth and soft afterwards and I am never afraid of it burning my hair.
mayra l.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a really good iron and it maintains your hair shiny and straight I think it's worth every penny!!!!
Nadia S.
Gama
Perfeita, esse é um produtó que indico de olhos fechados esquenta muinto bem e sem contar com a beleza e a cor ne