BY T3

Take locks from lackluster to shiny & smooth in seconds. This expert designed tool kit is the ticket to sleek, straight hair-no fuss, no frizz. Set Includes : T3 FreeFlow Vent Brush T3 Sectioning Comb T3 Sectioning Clips T3 Styling Comb Benefits : Detangles hair in preparation for straightening Makes sectioning hair easy Makes it easier to manage sections during straightening This is how the pros get a perfectly smooth finish Smooth Operator Set, Grey see more...

Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is one of my favorites. I am never disappointed. Prices are good for the product. I will always be loyal to them as they have always been good to me. Can't wait to continue buying from them!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brands of styling tools and that there combs and brushes are heat proof. You can literally take it home and hold it in between a flat iron and it won't melt
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything you need to create any style us here! From curly, to straight, up or down, this will take care if it all effortlessly
Nevaeh W.
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.