BY T3

A compact straightening and styling iron with a heat-resistant cap for convenient speed-styling anytime, anywhere. This iron combines T3(R) Tourmaline-infused, ceramic plates with superior digital heating technology to seal the hair cuticle and reduce frizz, delivering healthy, radiant results in one smooth glide. From straightening to curling, the SinglePass(R) Compact offers full styling capability in a portable size with the added convenience of a heat-resistant cap for safe storage and travel capability. Just over eight inches (20.3 cm) from end to end, this styling companion can be stored at the office for quick touch-ups or inside your purse, gym bag, or carry-on luggage ensuring your tresses stay perfectly styled no matter where your busy schedule or travels may take you. This T3(R) SinglePass(TM) Compact Iron features: - T3(R) Tourmaline-infused 0.8 inch/2cm ceramic plates - Digital heating 410-F/210-C - Ceramic heating element - One-hour auto shut-off - 8-ft/2.4m professional swivel cord - Heat resistant cap - Auto world voltage (100-240V) - Two-year warranty see more...

Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
I have had my T3 for years and it is still in perfect condition and I use it regularly. I  am amazed at how gentle it is on my hair, it is worth the price you pay. I bought mine online on amazon and will do it again when I need a new one. I would recommend this.
Kirti p.
Kirti p.
I borrowed this from my sister-in-law one weekend when we were on vacation. It's her travel flat iron that she takes everywhere. It definitely is light and compact and easy to use and it definitely makes my hair smooth and shiny. A little pricey but definitely worth it
Laura B.
Laura B.
Not impressed by this flat iron at all. I have normal to wavy hair and had to pass the flat iron multiple times to get a sleek look. Prefer the Chi FlatIron.
Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Love this iron Way worth the value I highly recommend this to anyone it's worth the buy and try the product works amazing I love it!
Christine
Christine
Portsmouth , VA
The best flat iron I've ever used. Does not pull on my hair and it straightens with one pass. Leaves my hair shiny and soft.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Hope Mills
Does this work for thick hair
Tammy M.