T3 SinglePass X Wide Iron

by T3

One and done. With wider plates, the T3 SinglePass X is specifically designed to straighten long, thick, or coarse hair in a single pass. This iron features an innovative audio/visual interface and digital heating system that maintains consistent heat while straightening. T3's combination of tourmaline, ceramic, and ionic technology creates a long-lasting, smooth finish. How do I use it: For flawless straightening from roots to ends, divide hair into two sections using the included sectioning clips. Work with very thin, wide sections of hair that are the same thickness as the iron's plate and as wide as the length of the plate. For best results, glide the iron down each section with a slow, steady pace. From T3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of T3 SinglePass X Wide Iron!
How would you rate this product?
San Diego
I can straighten my hair with this in just 15 minutes! I have pretty curly hair and this makes it look so sleek without looking like I just fried my hair! It’s not as damaging as other straighteners and I love the auto shutoff setting! All my friends that borrow it rave about how much they love it!
Tigard
If you heat this up and place it on a towel, it won’t cause anything to catch on fire. That’s the best part about it! Lol, but no, it straightens my thick hair super quickly and locks in moisture. I love this straightener so much.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best flat iron i have ever used. I have fluffy curly wavy hair. Its so think i dont even blow dry it. I shower the night before i want to straighten it. Then I finish doing it the next morning. Not only does this straighten my hair quickly
Austin, AR
T3 SinglePass X Wide Iron uploaded by Julie O.
O gosh, do I ever just love, love, love this flat iron! I use mine every single day, repeatedly every morning. No reason for this product to be improved, it’s the bomb! My tip would be to section your hair and use a heat spray...it can get very hot on the highest level. It’ll definitely get your untamed hair perfectly smooth!
Hands down the best and I mean BEST HOT TOOLS MONEY CAN BUY!!! Using thier tools actually helps mend your hair and gives it back life. This is a great straightener and will stay straight even after day 1. You should definitely try the 3 interchangeable barrel and curling wand....yes thier products are very pricey...with that said I'm 36 and NEVER, and I mean NEVER have I curled my very long, very thick coarse hair and it keep, not in the humid area I live...when I used thier wand my curls lasted until I washed my hair, 2 days after curling!! And beyond that my hair felt souch healthier after using the wand. I immediately and will forever be greatful to this company for helping me achieve beautiful curls.
Hemet, CA
This straightening iron sat in my cart for so long after doing my research I decided to purchase it. So with that being said I was super excited to test it out because of its single pass promise. Well I don't know about single pass but it defiantly cut my styling time down by half at least... I have noticed it doesn't work as well a little over a year later but it does it's job.
Saint Charles, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
T3 for the win for my long, thick, wavy hair. I have forever been trying to find a flat iron that would straighten my hair as well as my hairdresser can. I finally found these results in the T3 singlepass wide iron. The best flat iron I have ever purchased!
Los Angeles, CA
Love anything T3, they have some of the best hair tools on the market. This iron really helps me achieve my look every single time! Love the packaging, and the iron is light. Very pricie compared to other irons in the market.
Life changing I was using chi for many years but I. Decided to try this bought at my local Costco and I love it my hair loooooks ALIVE as before with other tools ! I highly recommend!
This is a top of the line hair straightener. I have very thick, coarse, curly, long Puerto Rican hair and this makes my hair so smooth and shiny. I had previously dry damaged hair from over dying and with the help of deep conditioning, a hair cut and this flat iron I have been able to rejuvenate my hair. Worth the splurge!!