BY T3

One and done. With wider plates, the T3 SinglePass X is specifically designed to straighten long, thick, or coarse hair in a single pass. This iron features an innovative audio/visual interface and digital heating system that maintains consistent heat while straightening. T3's combination of tourmaline, ceramic, and ionic technology creates a long-lasting, smooth finish. How do I use it: For flawless straightening from roots to ends, divide hair into two sections using the included sectioning clips. Work with very thin, wide sections of hair that are the same thickness as the iron's plate and as wide as the length of the plate. For best results, glide the iron down each section with a slow, steady pace. From T3. see more...

Angel R.
Hands down the best and I mean BEST HOT TOOLS MONEY CAN BUY!!! Using thier tools actually helps mend your hair and gives it back life. This is a great straightener and will stay straight even after day 1. You should definitely try the 3 interchangeable barrel and curling wand....yes thier products are very pricey...with that said I'm 36 and NEVER, and I mean NEVER have I curled my very long, very thick coarse hair and it keep, not in the humid area I live...when I used thier wand my curls lasted until I washed my hair, 2 days after curling!! And beyond that my hair felt souch healthier after using the wand. I immediately and will forever be greatful to this company for helping me achieve beautiful curls.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
This straightening iron sat in my cart for so long after doing my research I decided to purchase it. So with that being said I was super excited to test it out because of its single pass promise. Well I don't know about single pass but it defiantly cut my styling time down by half at least... I have noticed it doesn't work as well a little over a year later but it does it's job.
Erica G.
This is a top of the line hair straightener. I have very thick, coarse, curly, long Puerto Rican hair and this makes my hair so smooth and shiny. I had previously dry damaged hair from over dying and with the help of deep conditioning, a hair cut and this flat iron I have been able to rejuvenate my hair. Worth the splurge!!