BY T3

Demanding hair meets its match. With 50% more power and wider plates, the T3 SinglePass X is specifically designed to straighten long, thick or coarse hair - fast. Includes 2 ultra strong Sectioning Clips ideal for styling hard-to-manage hair. Features an innovative Audio/Visual Interface, Advanced Digital Heating System that maintains consistent heat while styling to straighten in a single glide, and T3 Tourmaline® - Ceramic - Ionic technology for a long-lasting, smooth and shiny finish. Whether your hair is long, hard-to-manage, or you simply have the need for speed, the SinglePass X is designed to do the job fast. It is the speediest, most powerful, award-winning technology from T3 to date. Step into the fast lane. T3 Tourmaline® Singl see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Hira J.
Linden, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST STRAIGHTENER IVE EVER USED! Not just me but literally all of my friends who use mine as well! It's super light, heats up so quickly, wayyyy less damage to my hair and straightens beautifully.
Kelly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The width of this iron helps cover more hair faster! I've noticed a lot less damage to my hair with this tool, which makes the high price tag worth it. I love the fun sounds it makes too-- it tells you when it's done heating up, which happens really fast! As far as one pass? It only works if you go really slow, and is harder if you have curly hair like me. I suggest lowering the temperature and just taking two or three quick passes instead, just like any other straightener. It will go faster though, because of the large size.
Alyssa B.
The best straightener I ever had. It straightened well without making my hair look flat. It heats up quickly and has a lot of temp options. Mine worked perfectly for 10 years until I dropped it one too many times and it broke. Definitely worth the investment.
Sarina M.
Bellevue
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this iron for years. It continues to work so well on my thick curly hair. I got it as a gift and I have never looked at another brand since.
Lacy D.
Port Arthur, TX
The best straightener I have ever purchased. Use it to curl and striaghten. Amazing results. Will purchase again
June
This flat iron heats up fast and the large plate makes the work of straightening your hair quick and easy. It really just needs a single pass.