T3 Singlepass X

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A straightener with 50 percent more power and 1.5-inch wide plates that is specifically designed to straighten long, thick, or coarse hair fast. Key benefits: - Straightens in a single glide - Maintains consistent heat - Adds shine If you want to know more…Demanding hair meets its match. It features an innovative audio/visual interface and advanced digital heating system that maintains consistent heat while styling to straighten in a single glide. T3 Tourmaline® and ceramic proprietary ionic technology ensures a long-lasting smooth and shiny finish, while the wide plates cover a wider surface area to straighten more hair in less time. The five adjustable heat settings provide the optimum heat level for any hair type and the ergonomic and lightweight design offers an effortless styling experience. This comes with two ultra-strong pro sectioning clips to hold hair in place and a heat-resistant mat to protect surfaces from iron heat. Auto world voltage: auto adjusts to the local power supply (100-240V) plug adapter needed and one-hour automatic shut-off lets you style hair, worry-free. The Singlepass X is enhanced with intelligent digital technology to work in one pass. An internal microchip controls temperature fluctuation ensuring even, optimal heat. The nine-foot professional-length cord makes styling easy, and the two-year warranty features comprehensive coverage and support options.

Is this worth the price?
T3 Singlepass X, does it heats up quickly for hair straightening or is it worth to buy?
Has anyone used the t3 straightener? Thoughts on it T3 Singlepass X ?
Start your review of T3 Singlepass X!
Pittsburgh, PA
I loveeeeee this straightener! It does a really good job with curling my hair too! And heats up really quick. I have very curly hair and this gets it pin straight. I’ve had a lot of straighters and this is the best
Pearland, TX
Worth the price. My all time favorite straightener. Very durable and I always tell my friends to purchase this one! (At Sephora) I use it everyday and it never fails to do a great job. Plus it heats up fast.
Saint Louis, MO
This iron is so beautiful and high-tech looking. It's straightens my hair in a single pass like the product claims. Iron does not pull hair. End result is frizz-free, shiny hair!
Omaha, NE
For days you need straight hair this is your go to. It works once through , as advertised! Plus you can also create some cool waves with practice! I love the heat and how long it lasts in your hair, recommend!
North York
Best straightener ever! This got out all frizziness in my damaged and dry hair in 5 minutes flat without burning or frying it. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new hair straightener.
St. Charles
Love this straightener! Has a unique plate that protects hair from heat and adds shine to the hair! Usually gets the job done in one stroke of iron hence the name singlepass!!
so this was pretty expensive but i use it every day and wanted something that wasn't going to totally kill my hair. this is great! it's truly a one pas iron and i have pretty course, thick hair
Garland, TX
I e heard so many great things about this brand, I had to try it for myself. This flat iron left my hair shinier than ever! I was so impressed. It heats up super fast, and cools down just as quick. And the white and gold..... beautiful!
Utica, MI
I’ve been using this for a few months now. It helps up nicely. It makes my hair soft and shiny. I love that I don’t have to keep going over my hair with it. It is definitely single pass.
This is my first T3 product, which I got as a gift and I'm absolutely in love. I have thick hair, and it's definitely still a single pass for me, it works great! Looking for a new blowdryer, and I'm definitely going to be purchasing that from T3 next.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Marcos
2 months ago
jewlery I. • 20 days ago
Love it gives your hair a shinny look.
Milton, VT
2 months ago
Michelle M. • 2 months ago
I love the single pass straightener! I bought it a year ago and it really does make a difference with your hair growth and feel