T3 SinglePass Whirl Professional Styling Wand

by T3

Achieve the Wave The SinglePass Whirl allows you to quickly and easily create the gorgeous, natural looking waves you ve always wanted. The secret to getting a perfectly professional finish is all in the technique: Section, Position, Wrap and Release your way to soft, sensuous results in seconds. The Science of Fabulous Pioneering T3® Tourmaline technology harnesses the optimal ionic, infrared energy from the Tourmaline gemstone to fight frizz and seal the hair cuticle while digital SinglePass™ technology ensures fast heat up and consistent heat delivery along the barrel. This technology duo helps to achieve shiny, healthy, long-lasting waves. Professional Results in Seconds With fully adjustable heating, the SinglePass Whirl allows you to set the temperature for your hair type and complete styling creativity. The innovative, easy-to-read LCD display details the heat up pr

How many inches is this curling wand?
Would love to try.haven't had a iron in my hair for years
Work well for thick hair?
Start your review of T3 SinglePass Whirl Professional Styling Wand!
How would you rate this product?
Tulsa
I love this wand! I have long, thick hair and it gives me perfect mermaid curls. I’ve had it for a while and it was great when my hair was medium length with layers too.
Southlake, TX
This wasn't a fit for me.  It is well made but I couldn't get it to create a wave that held.  But my hair is thick and coarse.  You have to use the black protective glove (included), and I found the process very awkward.  I recommend this for those with thinner hair, but not coarse.
San Francisco
So easy to use! Somehow on girls trips I end up helping everyone with their hair, and I think it is the magic combo of this curling iron and oribe texturizing spray. I never liked curling my hair before this one - clamps and even barrels left me with accidental creases and plastic-looking hair. This iron gives my hair beachy, natural-looking waves, and it’s easier to control.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This one is the best of the best. I travel with a hair model and abused all kinds of Brands and products. This creates the shiniest best curls I could hope for. Very safe and easy-to-use. I have purchased several of them over the years. Not cheap but well worth the protection and style for your hair.
Archer City, TX
I LOVE MY WAND! I haven’t been able to curl my hair with any other curling product. This wand has changed the way I do my hair for the better! I would highly recommend this for anyone looking to get good curls!
Dartmouth, MA
I've had this wand for about 4 years, and I still love it. It creates really nice waves and maintains the integrity of your hair in the process. After using this wand, my hair is always super shiny and never feels damaged. It heats up very quickly, and I like that you can select the right temperature for your hair. I am giving this 3 stars because the power cord can be a bit faulty - every now and then I will be waving my hair and I notice if I let the cord swing in a certain direction the wand will just turn off. It's never a big deal, I just turn it back on (heats up super quickly) and continue to wave my hair, but it is less than ideal.
Hialeah, FL
Extremely easy styling tool to use. Heats up quickly. You can achieve different types of curls depending how you arrange the hair on the wand. Be careful you can easily burn yourself with this. T3 is a great brand of styling tools!
San Antonio, TX
I’ve been using this on my long hair for a few weeks and I get compliments EVERY SINGLE DAY. It is the most wonderful hair styling tool I’ve ever used. The heat and humidity right now in South Texas are brutal yet my hair has never looked better because of this wand. It gives my hair a wonderful wave without looking too cutesy-curly.
Lake Dallas, TX
Amazing hot tools. T3 is really the best there is. Super high quality for the price. Consistently good products. The and gets really hot and the surface is extremely smooth. Very safe for the hair and provides gorgeous professional results. Best wands out there.
Millsboro, DE
I love how convenient this wand is to curl your hair. I found it is easier to use then a curling iron. It's just hard to use. It's hard to get your whole strand of hair on the wand without burning your fingers so it leaves a weird end