T3 SinglePass Straightening & Styling Iron, 1 uploaded by Rosa Y.T3 SinglePass Straightening & Styling Iron, 1 uploaded by Amanda W.

BY T3

T3 SinglePass Straightening & Styling Iron, 1-Beauty see more...

Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
I have thick wavy hair and this straightener was supposed to be my new favorite since my chi (that I had for 5 years) had broke, but it isn't. First for the price it doesn't seem worth it I know cheaper straighteners that do a lot better. It pulls my hair and sometimes have to go over my hair a number of times to make it as straight as I want it. It's beautiful though and it does work just not as great as I wanted it too.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
I received this straightener for Christmas and I absolutely love it. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and it leaves it pin straight. It was a bit on the pricey side but I would say it's definitely worth every dollar. It also has a lot of cool features and it's just visually pleasing.
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
Ocala, FL
Such a great straightener. My hair feels so soft and has a little bit of shine to my hair. I have shoulder length hair glides through my hair and doesn't rip any hair out. Price is a little high but I think well worth your money for a long lasting great straightener
janet o.
janet o.
Carrollton, TX
I had been searching for a new straightner for about a week and finally after reading a lot of reviews i decided on t3 singlepass and i have to say i love it so lightweight has different settings and has 1hr shutoff so you in case you forget and leave it on will turn off now it takes me about 15 min to do my hair plus its so styleish with the gold and white color and its a decent price
Rosa Y.
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
This straightener and styling iron is very light in weight. It's not perfect, but works well. The ceramic plates work flawlessly. It's easy to manage. I got this product for free to test. I checked the price and it's a bit pricey. I still will recommend it.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
I had the previous version of this for over eight years, the baby never failed me. Nice even heat that straightened my thick curly hair with ease. This new one just doesn't do the same. I feel it's great for my sisters wavy hair but curly hair is just too much
Lafayette, La
I love this. I bought it because I am in cosmetology school and I needed something that heats up fast and makes styling easier. It can create curls,waves, and straightens. It is a beautiful product and performs amazingly.
Fenica P.
Fenica P.
N Charleston, SC
Love how simple is this product is. Not drying and tangle my hair. You can also make nice curl with this tool. It doesn't need long time to heat up.
Avery E.
Avery E.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
I love this straightener. I got this one after my Chi straightener finally kicked the bucket. So far I have no regrets. The price was a little much but for the way it makes my hair feel it's totally worth it. I would highly recommend for anyone wanting to try something other then a trusted Chi.
Lafayette, La
I find it better. I find the GHD pulls and tugs on the hair while this one does not. It makes your hair very soft and shiny.
Kristine L.
Kristine L.
How does this compare to the GHD classic styler?