T3 Singlepass Luxe

by T3

Additional discounts excluded

How well does it straighten on curly hair ?
How long does it take on thick hair?
I’m curious as to if this is worth the price or is there better?
Start your review of T3 Singlepass Luxe!
Pamela P.
Miami Springs, FL
Purchased at: Costco
I do Brazilian keratin on my hair by myself and I need a really good iron to straighten my hair. So my husband bought me this one. This iron works perfectly for me. It has the high temperature that I need and the size is great! And all the rose gold details are gorgeous! I do recommend it.
Amy J.
Best straighter I’ve ever used. As a licensed hairstylist. This is the only tool I use on my hair! I have one for the salon and one for myself!
Shaleen Y.
Mt Washington, PA
Obsessed with this flat iron!! It’s soo beautiful. It straightens so quickly. Maybe not exactly in one pass.. but probably two! And it gets soo hot! It’s gets so smooth slick straight. And it doesn’t damage hair, your hair doesn’t smell damaged like most flat irons cause your hair to smell like. It looks so healthy after and not heat fried. Ends look healthy. It is expensive though, but worth it.. so if you have frizzy, thick and hard to manage hair.. this is totally made for girls like you/us!! It’s no worth taking away a star for price.. bc it’s worth it! It also comes with two hair clips to help separate your hair.
Katharine F.
Portland
Just replaced my ghd with this and I’m loving it! I love that it’s smooth and doesn’t pull my hair. I also live having the option to change the heat mode. Definitely recommend!!;)
Ofe L.
El Paso, TX
I love this straightening iron for many reasons.... It's true ... You only do 1 pass and that's it .. It doesn't pull your hair at all .. and You can also curl your hair It's also very light . ^_^
T W.
Jersey City, NJ
This straightener does a really good job. It’s pricier than others out there but they often have promos (I think I got a discount plus a free paddle brush when I ordered mine). It leaves my hair sleek and does a good job even on the lower settings (and the white/gold design doesn’t hurt either!).
Nicole H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s good. It’s pretty. I wouldn’t purchase again. It’s no better than the Sutra or Chi I’ve had. I have straight hair to start with and use this to make a sleeker look. I don’t think I’d be happy with it if I had any curl in my hair I wanted to straighten. It’s pricey for the technology and tool.
Lindsay C.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is a pricey item however I have had it for years and it it still perfect. I only have to go over each strand once and it never damages my hair.
Nicole W.
Works amazing. Best stranger I have used. It’s a little on the expensive side but you won’t be let done by the end result. I do wish the paint on the white on would not have piled off and it makes it look a little cheap on that end of things. The plates don’t grab your hair it just glides it though. Yes it’s worth the buy but a little expensive on my end.
Allie M.
Villa Rica, GA
I think this is one of the best flat irons I have used. I have very thick and long hair that is not easy to tame. The ceramic plates they use make my hair so shiny and healthy. Your hair will stay straight for days without any touch ups. That’s saying a lot because I live in a humid climate. I will be recommending this product to everyone!