T3 Singlepass Curl 1.25" Professional Curling Iron

by T3

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A curling iron enhanced with digital T3 SinglePass® technology and T3 tourmaline plus ceramic for shiny, long-lasting curls in just one pass. Key benefits: - Create polished curls - Delivers a healthy, long-lasting finish - Offers maximum styling If you want to know more…Perfect curls every time. Enhanced with digital T3 SinglePass® technology, the Singlepass Curl is designed to create polished curls in just one pass. A smart microchip continually monitors and adjusts power to minimize heat fluctuations and maintain consistent temperature. High-performance ceramic heaters ensure even, consistent heat, free of hot spots, for one-pass styling. The 1.25-inch T3 tourmaline and ceramic clip barrel glides smoothly through hair to create a frizz-free, shiny finish that lasts. Designed with five adjustable heat settings (260-410?F), this curling iron offers maximum styling versatility, providing the optimum heat level for any hair type. With a lightweight body and sleek design, it ensures a truly effortless styling experience. Other features include a SmartTwist dial to turn the tool on/off and regulate temperature, auto world voltage (100-240V) for use around the world (plug adapter needed), one-hour auto-off for safety and energy efficiency, a cool tip and stand for easy, secure styling, a nine-foot, 360- swivel cord to prevent the cord from getting tangled or twisted, and a two-year warranty with comprehensive coverage and support options. Digital SinglePass technology ensures even, optimal heat along the barrel, which is the secret to one-pass styling and long-lasting results without exposing hair to unnecessary heat. When heated, the unique T3 Tourmaline and ceramic styling surface emits negative ions that seal the cuticle, eliminate frizz, and deliver shiny results that last.

Is this curling iron worth the price?
Is this Iron worth the price tag I bought the Nordstrom anniversary special one and burnt myself up 3 times on the neck the curls don’t hold up even for half a day please advise what am i doing wrong?
Does this hold curls longer than any other typical curling iron?
Start your review of T3 Singlepass Curl 1.25" Professional Curling Iron!
Got this as a Christmas gift from my husband, courtesy of me(all the ladies know we do this for our man). I have used it one so far and love the ceramic plates which is great for our hair. I also enjoy the heat settings, but wish I could see what the temperature actually was. I think that this is a very smart and sleek design. Love that there is a self installed stand that allows the curling iron to stay up and not ruin your counter tops or burn any hand towels laying around. This is obviously my first impression of it using it only once, so if anyone has any further advice on it that would be great!
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This curling iron makes beautiful curls, especially on long hair. It heats up quickly and is easy to use. The only downside I’ve found is that these curls don’t last as long as I would like. They definitely can last for most of the day but I would prefer if I could restyle it for a couple days. For the price, I feel like there’s better curling irons out there that can give you the same look for cheaper.
Fort mill, SC
I love this product. I have long medium thickness hair. One pass with this wand smooths my hair and the second pass I curl it. This wand is not interchangeable as some of their other products but I do love the single pass aspect of this. It is pricey but I do find that it makes long lasting curls and does not overly damage my hair. Has an automatic shut off as well
Recently bought this curling iron from Costco. I've only used it once so far but really loved it. I really suck at curling hair, but this was pretty easy to use and gave me nice curls for my company holiday party. My curls lasted until the next day. It also looks really sleek. Hoping I will be able to use it to create waves.
Richmond, TX
Heats up very quickly. Curls my hair nice & smoothly in a short amount of time, but my hair still doesn't keep the curls well because I have straight, Asian hair. My hair is about waist length, and I probably should have gone with a 1.5" barrel. Will still keep this though!
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Costco
I’ve been using this curling iron for the last month or so. I replaced my old curling wand with this. I’m a big fan so far! My hair doesn’t feel burnt or damaged from using it. It holds the curls well and my hair remains shiny and smooth. It’s also a very pretty curling iron!
Windsor
Purchased during the nsale, love this so much. Heats up instantly, I have thick course hair, only use level 3 heat. Lasts all day and into the next day. You will not be sorry, best curling iron there is. Throw all your others away! 10 seconds per curl.
I love this curling iron! It makes my curls look amazing and they actually last! It has a clasp which I really like because it helps me a lot when curling the back pieces but at the same time it does not leave the bump on the ends.
It's a great iron, turns my hair super shiny. I only use a level 3 heat- any hotter than that and my hair looks to thin. The curls turn out really pretty & T3 is my favorite brand... Ever. I have their blow-dryer and several other irons.
san jose
I have this for my clients. I seriously love this iron it's my favorite. It heats up in literally 5 seconds and you only need to pass it on the hair once and the curls will last all day. A definite must buy!