T3 SinglePass Compact Iron

by T3

From straightening to curling, the T3 SinglePass Compact Iron offers full styling capability in a portable size with the added convenience of a heat-resistant cap for safe storage and travel. With tourmaline-infused ceramic plates and digital heating technology, you're left with radiant results in one smooth glide. How do I use it: For best results, style hair in sections working from the bottom to top of the head. Take a 1" section of hair and pull it taut. Clamp section close to the roots between the plates. Glide iron through in the direction of hair growth at a speed slower than when brushing hair. Repeat steps until hair is fully styled. From T3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of T3 SinglePass Compact Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Milpitas, CA
I just got this hair straightener from Costco with a $15 off coupon - what a steal! I love that it heats up super quickly. It’s light weight and the cord is long enough but doesn’t tangle easily. I love the color and heating options. So easy to use and I’m pleased with the result.
Englewood , CO
I bought this because I don’t straighten my hair often and didn’t want to spend a ton of money. It’s amazing! It gets the tiny hairs around my face and even though it’s compact, it can straighten my whole head (and I have long curly hair) in less than 15 mins. Such a good buy!
Brookhaven, GA
I love using my T3 straightener because it is super smooth and never pulls out my hair like a lot of other straighteners do. It was relatively inexpensive when I bought at Costco and does what I need it to do.
S Glastonbury, CT
It’s a decent flat iron. Not the best I’ve tried but it gets the job done. I also like that it is small and compact which is great for travel. The price was good for the quality
Love this flat iron! SinglePass does sum it up very well. It's not big enough for long hair, but it's a great value for shoulder-length or shorter. Quick heating, no snags. The included heat sheath is a wonderful feature for safety and/or travel.
Las Vegas, NV
I have fine hair and I need to be very careful what straightening products I use cause my hair gets damaged quite easily. This iron really is singlepass and you don’t have to keep your strands under high heat for long to get the results you want
Austin, TX
I have thin wavy hair and this is the perfect size, it never grabs my hair and I don’t have to go I’ver the same section multiple times. It’s also very travel friendly.
Claymont, DE
Pretty good straightener - I like that is easy to pack/travel with, and it’s nice and light. The narrow width of the plates makes it a little cumbersome to use, though.
This is the first "expensive" straightener I've invested in. I used to have pretty straight hair, so I was fine with a cheaper one and just doing a quick pass on the front of my hair. My hair has changed to be pretty curly now, so I finally understand the struggle and the need for a high quality one. This one is great. It gets super hot super fast (but not too hot) and works so well. It leaves my hair shiny and smooth and not overly dry. The section has to be pretty small for it to truly be a single pass, but I don't have to go over the same section over and over again. Two full passes is usually good to get my hair looking perfect. It's also great for travelling because it's so compact!
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
I love how fast it heats up and stays heated at same temo. I bought t3 from Dillards a few years ago and it works just like i bought it yesterday. I have thick hair so it takes longer for an 1inch.. but ehhh i dont mind. Takes about 20mins for the whole head.. its super pricey but worth it