BY T3

From straightening to curling, the T3 SinglePass Compact Iron offers full styling capability in a portable size with the added convenience of a heat-resistant cap for safe storage and travel. With tourmaline-infused ceramic plates and digital heating technology, you're left with radiant results in one smooth glide. How do I use it: For best results, style hair in sections working from the bottom to top of the head. Take a 1" section of hair and pull it taut. Clamp section close to the roots between the plates. Glide iron through in the direction of hair growth at a speed slower than when brushing hair. Repeat steps until hair is fully styled. From T3. see more...

Michelle K.
This is the first "expensive" straightener I've invested in. I used to have pretty straight hair, so I was fine with a cheaper one and just doing a quick pass on the front of my hair. My hair has changed to be pretty curly now, so I finally understand the struggle and the need for a high quality one. This one is great. It gets super hot super fast (but not too hot) and works so well. It leaves my hair shiny and smooth and not overly dry. The section has to be pretty small for it to truly be a single pass, but I don't have to go over the same section over and over again. Two full passes is usually good to get my hair looking perfect. It's also great for travelling because it's so compact!
Julia D.
Cypress
Bought this straightener because of the good reviews it has. Straightens my wavy, frizzy hair really good. Doesn’t really feel or smell burnt like other products. I’ve had mine for about 2-3 years and still going strong. I don’t straighten my hair everyday because I don’t want to fry it but would buy again once it gives out.
Kelly G.
I just recently purchased the T3 and absolutely love it! I have really thick hair with several cowlicks and this flat iron smooths it all. It doesn’t snag my hair during use and leaves it shiny and makes flat ironing my hair fun. I feel like I’ve just stepped out of a salon each time I use it.
member-c3de0
I’m happy with this purchase. I use this to curl and straighten my lob haircut and it works really well. I use it every day! I used to use a curling wand and straightener separately but I find that this is great for two in one!
Chelsey P.
New Braunfels
Best straightner I have ever used. I will never leave the T3 brand! I do not notice near as much damage as I did with other brands such a chi! This has been a long last straightner that I would buy again! I love it
Rachel M.
quakertown
This product is amazing my hair has never felt so soft and weightless I love this I have baby fine hair but a lot of it and it works amazing with my hair I use this all the time it’s perfect
Kaiti N.
Nashville, TN
I love this flat iron. It's compact-ness is perfect for traveling (or storing somewhere you don't have a lot of room) and the size of the iron itself is good for getting hard-to-reach and tricky styling places on short hair. It's also great for creating soft waves or curls once you get the hang of it!
Amelia H.
Peoria
Worked well initially but after a few months it no longer worked as a “single pass.” I have wavy 2A/B hair and used this to do flat iron curls... I could no longer use it to curl because the floating plates began to snag my hair! Disappointed given the price.
Ashley H.
Elkins Park, PA
I️ actually regret buying this. I’m pretty sure it overheats. The temperature is not adjustable and it randomly shuts off while I’m using it. I️ have another T3 flat iron that I️ love so I️ think it may just be this product but don’t buy this it’s a waste.
Elizabeth A.
Springfield , MO
This straightener is worth every dollar. It takes so little time to straighten my hair and it is less damaging than other brands. My thick hair stays straight all day even through humidity. I would buy this again.