T3 SinglePass Compact Flat Iron

by T3

T3 SinglePass Compact Flat Iron Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of T3 SinglePass Compact Flat Iron!
Donalsonville, GA
Great irons! I purchased these irons because I desperately needed some and saw them. They have turned out to be the best. It is a very smooth glide and doesn’t take much at all to get your hair straight and flawless. My hair turns out so silky and shiny and I love It.
Atlanta, GA
This product would’ve gotten five stars if they hadn’t advertised that it can straighten your hair in a single pass. My hair isn’t that curly and I still had to do multiple passes. It’s a great iron, just didn’t live up to my expectations.
Monroe, NY
This is an iron I quite frequently take with me when going on vacation when I need an extra slot look, that will counteract any humidity in the air. When ironing with this iron, my hair lasts a lot longer without any frizz or curls.
Helotes, TX
So far so good. It works as you would expect. I don't see that it is the BEST ever but it does work. I bought it mainly because it was compact and Im traveling soon. I wanted one that was rated highly and seemed high quality. This was a bit expensive as I bought it as part of a set. Im not sure if the performance is worth the price yet. So while I think it is a good product, great for travel, still not sold on the price...sigh
Columbus, OH
This honestly will never compare to any other flat iron that I will ever use. I have had it for years and it has never quit working and has always been equally as efficient as the day I got it. It makes my hair so smooth and doesn't give my hair that "fried hair" smell that I get with some other flat irons. It works perfectly for straightening or curling!
Charlotte, NC
I bought this flat iron to bring with me traveling. I like how light it is and that it comes with it's own cover. I throw it in my gym bag during the week. I don't think it has as much power as the full size one, but it gets the job done. I love having it around.
Highland, IN
Hands down the best flat iron I've ever used. I have thick, coarse, curly, frizzy hair, and it usually takes 4 or 5 passes with a regular flat iron to get it straight. And even then, it's still frizzy. This thing is no joke. It takes me one, maybe 2 passes for super straight hair. I just have to be careful of how I use it or else my hair will be *too* slick and straight, you know?
Orlando, FL
I didn't find that this flatiron was worth the price. I've got fine, kinky curls that are quite rebellious and this flat iron couldn't seem to tame them. Raising the heat only resulted in fried ends. Sadly, this didn't work for me and I purchased a Croc instead (which I'm still using about 3 yrs later)!
Atlanta, GA
Best flat iron ever! Like the product states you really only need one pass through! My hair is natural and this makes it look sooo good! Not too silky, but perfect! My hair type is 3c/4a. I would definitely buy again. I have had this flat iron for about 3 years and it still works great.
Encinitas, CA
Great compact hair straightened for when you're on the go. The temperature cannot be modified which is the only downside as most straighteners allow you to increase or decrease the temperature. Would recommend this to anyone who needs an affordable straightener for on the go lifestyles