BY T3

A compact straightening and styling iron with a heat-resistant cap for convenient speed-styling anytime, anywhere. This iron combines T3® Tourmaline-infused, ceramic plates with superior digital heating technology to seal the hair cuticle and reduce frizz, delivering healthy, radiant results in one smooth glide. From straightening to curling, the SinglePass® Compact offers full styling capability in a portable size with the added convenience of a heat-resistant cap for safe storage and travel capability. Just over eight inches (20.3 cm) from end to end, this styling companion can be stored at the office for quick touch-ups or inside your purse, gym bag, or carry-on luggage ensuring your tresses stay perfectly styled no matter where your busy schedule or travels may take you. This T3® SinglePass™ Compact Iron features: - T3® Tourmaline-infused 0.8 inch/2cm ceramic plates - Digital heating 410°F/210°C - Ceramic heating element - One-hour auto shut-off - 8-ft/2.4m professional swivel cord - Heat resistant cap - Auto world voltage (100-240V) - Two-year warranty see more...

• I have thick coarse hair, is this size wide enough or should I us...2 Answers
Sanyia M.
I have tried a lot of flat irons. I went from the Chi to Paul Mitchell. I never had good luck with the GHD because I have thick unruly hair. This flat iron works well, but I would not consider it to be single pass by any means. Maybe because I have thick hair, but for the price I expected more.
Julissa S.
Its amazing i would love to use it!!! my aunt has it and it works really well on her since she has curly hair
Michelle P.
Manchester, TN
I don't know if you can truly call this a "single pass" flat iron but it does very well. Its a decent flat iron but doesn't hold a candle to my GHD.
Marta A.
Já há bastante tempo que ando para comprar um prancha, mas nunca calhou e se tivesse de escolher uma, esta poderia, sem dúvida nenhuma, ser a eleita!
Shuha S.
Mandi H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick coarse hair, is this size wide enough or should I use a wider flat iron?