BY T3

A compact straightening and styling iron with a heat-resistant cap for convenient speed-styling anytime, anywhere. This iron combines T3® Tourmaline-infused, ceramic plates with superior digital heating technology to seal the hair cuticle and reduce frizz, delivering healthy, radiant results in one smooth glide. From straightening to curling, the SinglePass® Compact offers full styling capability in a portable size with the added convenience of a heat-resistant cap for safe storage and travel capability. Just over eight inches (20.3 cm) from end to end, this styling companion can be stored at the office for quick touch-ups or inside your purse, gym bag, or carry-on luggage ensuring your tresses stay perfectly styled no matter where your busy schedule or travels may take you. This T3® SinglePass™ Compact Iron features: - T3® Tourmaline-infused 0.8 inch/2cm ceramic plates - Digital heating 410°F/210°C - Ceramic heating element - One-hour auto shut-off - 8-ft/2.4m professional swivel cord - Heat resistant cap - Auto world voltage (100-240V) - Two-year warranty see more...

• I have thick coarse hair, is this size wide enough or sho...2 Answers
Sanyia M.
I have tried a lot of flat irons. I went from the Chi to Paul Mitchell. I never had good luck with the GHD because I have thick unruly hair. This flat iron works well, but I would not consider it to be single pass by any means. Maybe because I have thick hair, but for the price I expected more.
Michelle P.
Hillsboro, TN
I don't know if you can truly call this a "single pass" flat iron but it does very well. Its a decent flat iron but doesn't hold a candle to my GHD.
Julissa S.
Its amazing i would love to use it!!! my aunt has it and it works really well on her since she has curly hair
Marta A.
Já há bastante tempo que ando para comprar um prancha, mas nunca calhou e se tivesse de escolher uma, esta poderia, sem dúvida nenhuma, ser a eleita!
Mandi H.
I have thick coarse hair, is this size wide enough or should I use a wider flat iron?