"T3 SinglePass 1"" Straightening and Styling Iron"

by T3

"SinglePass 1"" Straightening and Styling Iron - Shiny, smooth hair in one easy pass. This award-winning, iconic 1-inch flat iron allows you to style flips, add body, or shape waves and curls in one snag-free glide. Engineered with T3 Tourmaline and ceramic technologies, the SinglePass imparts ionic, infrared heat, promoting exceptional hair health by sealing in moisture and eliminating frizz.T3 Tourmaline SinglePass Technology: Digital heating technology so advanced, it takes the conventional styling iron into the realm of artificial intelligence. Regular irons test their plate temperatures in intervals, which results in heat fluctuation. This over and under-heating can damage hair due to over-styling. T3 SinglePass irons have a microchip brain that constantly measures and adjusts the temperature of the plates for accurate, consistent heat the entire time you are styling. The result? A long-lasting, smooth and shiny finish in one quick, damage-free pass.Key Features:1"" Fixed, Beveled Plates: Allow you to style flips, add body, or shape waves and curls in one snag-free glideT3 Tourmaline + Ceramic: Ionic technology ensures a long-lasting, smooth and shiny finishSinglePass Technology: Maintains consistent heat across the plates to straighten in a single glideAdjustable Heating up to 450 degree F: To style all hair types and textures9 ft., 360 degree Swivel Cord: Professional-length cord for ease of useAuto World Voltage (100-240V): For flawless styling on-the-go (plug adapter needed)Heat Resistant Mat: Protects tabletop from iron heat2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty: Comprehensive coverage and support options - SinglePass 1"" Straightening and Styling Iron"

How do you increase the heat?
Is this worth the hype and the price? Let me know what you think of it! Looking to purchase!
Start your review of "T3 SinglePass 1"" Straightening and Styling Iron"!
Brea, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Got this at Costco and it’s super easy to use. I love that you can set the temperature and turn it on/off easily. It is expensive but I think that the quality is really great. I definitely recommend this but you can find this on sale somewhere for sure.
Crawfordsville
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a good straightener but not great!! Seems odd to use an the plates get dirty quick. But the absolute worst part of this iron is the adjusting heat portion!! The knob is inside the iron an the numbers are SMALL!! I’m 44 an my eyes are not great an if u want to get frustrated use this iron. You won’t know ur burning up your hair until it’s done. If your younger an have good eyes you may be ok..
Seattle, WA
My first T3 purchase was a blow drier. I fell in love with it so I decided to get a flat iron as well as my old broke. I love it! It gets really hot but doesnt damage my hair at all. It is beautiful as I love rose gold and I would say it's pretty affordable. I would recommend!
This straightening iron is everything. It is soo easy to use. It straightens my hair with one single pass and I love it. It is a bit pricey but personally for me it is worth it.
Hudson
This hair straightener works well for me! I use it on the highest heat, which I have done for all of my hair straighteners and my hair is always left with a smooth, glossy finish. I have thick, coarse hair so I do not notice that it straightens my hair any faster, but I do not regret this purchase. It's good, but for the price, I think that a cheaper option would give the similar results.
I traded in my age old Chi for this model while at Ulta a couple of months ago. I really wanted to branch out into a new brand so I picked this up. I have to say, I'm not completely disappointed, but not wowed. I probably would not repurchase this not because it isn't a good flat iron (it does the job) but the price is way too much for what it is. On my curly (3A-B) hair it isn't even a single pass straightener, I have to go back several times. I just think it was too expensive for what you are getting-a decent flat iron.
Redlands, CA
By far this is my fav straightener ever! Let me tell you why...it has different heat settings for different TYPES of hair. So for me, my hair is curly. Sometimes I don’t want that extra heat on there. So I usually put it on medium heat. I love the white & rose gold look as well. The plates are titanium which are not so damaging to your hair!
The best straightening iron I have used. It gets my hair straight in one pass (I have naturally wavy, thick, long hair). Just make sure you use a heat protectant, as with any hot tools. I'm not sure if I would buy this again, as the price is super steep ($270). However, it is a very solid straightener and I enjoy using it!
Glendale, CA
This straightener glides over your hair so well. One of my biggest beefs with straighteners is when your hair gets caught on the edge of the plate - I've never had that happen with these. It's a beautiful iron with the rose gold detail, and gets very hot. The plates feel a little shorter than most 1" straighteners, so it's hard to use them to add curls to longer hair without taking really small sections.
Franklin, TN
I was not that impressed by this iron. It does it’s job fine, but when I tried a friend’s new flat iron that was comparable in price, hers was clearly better. I have to go over some sections of hair multiple times in order to straighten/curl. Also the white coating on the sides of the iron started chipping after one use.