"T3 SinglePass 1"" Straightening and Styling Iron"

BY T3

"SinglePass 1"" Straightening and Styling Iron - Shiny, smooth hair in one easy pass. This award-winning, iconic 1-inch flat iron allows you to style flips, add body, or shape waves and curls in one snag-free glide. Engineered with T3 Tourmaline and ceramic technologies, the SinglePass imparts ionic, infrared heat, promoting exceptional hair health by sealing in moisture and eliminating frizz.T3 Tourmaline SinglePass Technology: Digital heating technology so advanced, it takes the conventional styling iron into the realm of artificial intelligence. Regular irons test their plate temperatures in intervals, which results in heat fluctuation. This over and under-heating can damage hair due to over-styling. T3 SinglePass irons have a microchip brain that constantly measures and adjusts the temperature of the plates for accurate, consistent heat the entire time you are styling. The result? A long-lasting, smooth and shiny finish in one quick, damage-free pass.Key Features:1"" Fixed, Beveled Plates: Allow you to style flips, add body, or shape waves and curls in one snag-free glideT3 Tourmaline + Ceramic: Ionic technology ensures a long-lasting, smooth and shiny finishSinglePass Technology: Maintains consistent heat across the plates to straighten in a single glideAdjustable Heating up to 450 degree F: To style all hair types and textures9 ft., 360 degree Swivel Cord: Professional-length cord for ease of useAuto World Voltage (100-240V): For flawless styling on-the-go (plug adapter needed)Heat Resistant Mat: Protects tabletop from iron heat2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty: Comprehensive coverage and support options - SinglePass 1"" Straightening and Styling Iron" see more...

"T3 SinglePass 1"" Straightening and Styling Iron"
Brittany B.
Hudson
This hair straightener works well for me! I use it on the highest heat, which I have done for all of my hair straighteners and my hair is always left with a smooth, glossy finish. I have thick, coarse hair so I do not notice that it straightens my hair any faster, but I do not regret this purchase. It's good, but for the price, I think that a cheaper option would give the similar results.
Ashley P.
By far this is my fav straightener ever! Let me tell you why...it has different heat settings for different TYPES of hair. So for me, my hair is curly. Sometimes I don’t want that extra heat on there. So I usually put it on medium heat. I love the white & rose gold look as well. The plates are titanium which are not so damaging to your hair!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I bought this to replace my Chi and hate it! The reviews were great for this one and I was able to find it on sale for around $100. I like the temperature control and it does straighten my hair very quickly even at a lower setting. However, it pulls and snags my hair no matter what I try. It has never glided down my hair like my old Chi did. It feels so damaging that I barely ever use it.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
T3 is just my favorite hot tools brand. This straightener is perfect for a smooth sleek look or soft curls. It's all you need in a hair straighter and It's easy on my hair and doesn't damage like most flat irons. Definitely recommend!
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
My first T3 purchase was a blow drier. I fell in love with it so I decided to get a flat iron as well as my old broke. I love it! It gets really hot but doesnt damage my hair at all. It is beautiful as I love rose gold and I would say it's pretty affordable. I would recommend!
Kierste C.
Awesome flat iron. Has heat control. Used for 6 years until my son broke it, I am considering buying another one. Never damaged my fine silky hair. I think T3 products are underrated.
Megan B.
Lorain, OH
I do like my flat iron. It works well and doesn't damage my hair however it definitely takes more than 1 pass to get it straight and my hair only has a slight wave to it so it's not that difficult to straighten
Mia C.
I traded in my age old Chi for this model while at Ulta a couple of months ago. I really wanted to branch out into a new brand so I picked this up. I have to say, I'm not completely disappointed, but not wowed. I probably would not repurchase this not because it isn't a good flat iron (it does the job) but the price is way too much for what it is. On my curly (3A-B) hair it isn't even a single pass straightener, I have to go back several times. I just think it was too expensive for what you are getting-a decent flat iron.
Brianna K.
The best straightening iron I have used. It gets my hair straight in one pass (I have naturally wavy, thick, long hair). Just make sure you use a heat protectant, as with any hot tools. I'm not sure if I would buy this again, as the price is super steep ($270). However, it is a very solid straightener and I enjoy using it!
Stephanie C.
Glendale, CA
This straightener glides over your hair so well. One of my biggest beefs with straighteners is when your hair gets caught on the edge of the plate - I've never had that happen with these. It's a beautiful iron with the rose gold detail, and gets very hot. The plates feel a little shorter than most 1" straighteners, so it's hard to use them to add curls to longer hair without taking really small sections.