by T3

T3 Singlepass 1 inch straightening and styling flat iron

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of T3 SinglePass 1 Inch Straightening & Styling Flat Iron 110/220 Volt For WORLDWIDE USE!
Cape Coral, FL
Bought this because I needed a straightener that would work in Europe and it grew on me. Really love this straightener my only complaint is that it takes a while to straighten thick hair. When straightening you need to straighten very slow unless you want to go over the same piece multiple times which is obviously not good for the hair. As long as you aren't in a rush this is a great worldwide use straightener!
I have a lot of hair and this gets the job done. The pro is that my hair is straight all day , even in this Texas weather ‘humid weather ‘ my hair doesn’t frizz up. The con is - it pulls my hair out. Other then that I love it. For the price , it does beyond.
Bought this when my hair straigtener died and I really love it! I have been dying to try T3 products and I am very impressed! I got mine at costco and it looks and feels great! heats up fast and really makes your hair shine and stay straight!
Heats in minute! Takes almost no time! Love that it doesn’t pull my hair like other cheap straighteners. It does amazing work when using it! Only have to pass it through my hair once and it does the deal!
Fitchburg, WI
I LOVE this flat iron so much. I have thick, curly hair and lots of it and can straighten all my hair in about 20 minutes. I do need to go over each section more than once, but it still does a great job.
Arlington Hts, IL
This product is amazing. T3 is my moms favorite brand and as a hair stylist she is super picky with products. Every time I purchase this brand it lasts me so long without any problems.
Tulsa
I keep buying T3 products because they’re a great quality and last a long time. This is my second straightener from this brand and it has worked great on my long, thick, wavy hair.
Noblesville, IN
I love this iron! I got it on sale and it was such a great purchase. I have short hair and this is the only straightener that can curl it well! It’s a very versatile iron!
T3 SinglePass 1 Inch Straightening & Styling Flat Iron 110/220 Volt For WORLDWIDE USE uploaded by Erica G.
This is the best straightener I’ve ever used in my life. It was definitely quite pricey but the job that it does makes it completely worth it. I don’t really use this to straighten my hair. I mainly use it to curl my hair and make very beautiful curls.
Cheektowaga, NY
I just got this but works very comparably to their 1.25 waver. I love it. Has a 1-5 heat setting, heats up quickly, and doesn’t fry my hair. I use it more to wave than straighten but like I said before, I love it!