T3 SinglePass 1" Flat Iron, Black

by T3

Shiny, smooth hair in one easy pass! This award-winning, iconic 1" flat iron allows you to style flips, add body, or shape waves and curls in one snag-free glide. Engineered with T3 tourmaline and ceramic technologies, the SinglePass imparts ionic, infrared heat, promoting exceptional hair health by sealing in moisture and eliminating frizz.

I’m debating between purchasing this t3 single pass or the GHD platinum + white styler, any suggestions?
Does this flat iron leave hair without frizz?
Start your review of T3 SinglePass 1" Flat Iron, Black!
West Warwick , RI
Me gusta me funciona aunque no la uso tan frecuentemente porqué no importa la marca,el costó cualquiera que uses maltrata el cabello pero esta me gusta porqué en la próxima pasada te alisa el cabello
Citrus Hts, CA
I have tried many different flat irons and this is the best in my opinion. It heats up fast and leaves my hair shiny and smooth. It really is a single pass iron. The price is high, but worth it!
Milwaukee, WI
This is a good flat iron that’s easy to use. I have really thick and long hair and it makes my hair so smooth. I don’t use it on the highest setting and it doesn’t damage my hair.
I don't use styling tools or heat on my hair very often, but when I do I always grab this straight iron! This truly gives my hair sleek, straight, shine with a single pass (like it says in the name duh), even after years of use and wear! Would recommend this to anyone!
Huntsville, AL
I love this flat iron! It has the easiest settings, but also does great about heat control. I can also use it to curl my hair and it takes no time at all. Could not live without it!
New York
It is a good flat iron that I have to use when my hair becomes freezy. It works perfectly on my hair to tame it. I never had any problems with it ( burning myself or hair/ cord problems). It is a little expensive though. But I guess in order to have good results sometimes you have to go extra.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Love this flat iron! I have straight hair that some times gets a wave to it. But I love that I can curl it with the flat iron (I prefer wands though) but if I’m vacation I’m more likely to take this with me than my whole wand set.
North East
Heats up quickly, and really does straighten in one pass. It gets super hot (although you can adjust the temp) so if you have fine hair I would definite a hear protectant spray.
Glendale, CA
This straightener is super sleek and pretty. Aesthetically I love it. Wish I was able to get the white and pink though. It looks nice and it’s super light weight so traveling with it is a lot easier than some heavy straightener I use to have. However I don’t believe it takes a “single pass” to straighten my hair. I have straight hair... but I colored it so now it gets wavy especially if I sleep on my hair. But it def takes me a couple strokes to get it straight
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Got this at Costco. It heats up fast and keeps my assymetrical bob nice and smooth. Not the best for curling but will give me some large waves if needed. Satisfied with this flat iron and enjoy using it with the T3 blow dryer too!