T3 SinglePass 1" Flat Iron, Black

BY T3

Shiny, smooth hair in one easy pass! This award-winning, iconic 1" flat iron allows you to style flips, add body, or shape waves and curls in one snag-free glide. Engineered with T3 tourmaline and ceramic technologies, the SinglePass imparts ionic, infrared heat, promoting exceptional hair health by sealing in moisture and eliminating frizz. see more...

T3 SinglePass 1" Flat Iron, Black
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
I have very thick wavy frizzy hair and I could not find a straightener that would tame my mane until I found T3. This was a godsend. I couldn’t believe that with a few passes my hair would straighten so quickly and stay that way! I love that it heats up in seconds and the ceramic plates are smooth and don’t snag hair. The iron is a workhorse! I’ve been using this baby for almost 7 years!!!!!
Kristen C.
Colusa
I splurged and bought this at the Nordstrom sale. I’ve been eyeing it for a while now along with a few of their other products. I have always had a hard time doing beach wave in my hair, nope, not any longer and with the smoothness of this iron it makes it so easy. My hair doesn’t get caught or wrapped in the it. It also takes me less time to do my hair because I don’t have to go over it four times. My hair feels smooth and shiny. I can’t wait to buy the rest of the items I’ve been dying to get.
Casey J.
Lakewood, OH
This flat iron is the shiz. Doesn't damage my already bleached hair, somehow leaves my hair smoother than before. Works well to straighten and works wonderfully to curl or wave my hair. Highly highly recommend
Michelle K.
Mesa, AZ
I use my T3 SinglePass 1" Flat Iron, Black almost every day, and it does a fabulous job. I really like how you can adjust the heat level on this flat iron. I have fine, fragile hair so I use the lowest heat setting to avoid damaging my hair. The SinglePass really does the job in just one pass!
Chelsea M.
Fort Wayne
I actually have this iron in a mint color. I have shoulder length hair and curling with this iron makes it extremely easy. I do find that the buttons can be confusing as there is no temperature numbers on the iron itself, but it’s definitely a high quality iron.
Yadira E.
Redwood City
It works great. I use it only once in a while. I bought mine at Costco and it was supper affordable. I usually don’t do anything to my hair, and I only use it to straighten my it. Nothing over the top. I do recomend this straightener. I’m sure other people would find a lot more uses for this product.
Kelly G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Obsessed with the single pass. Obviously straightening isn't great for your hair. But, I do it every single day. Literally. This single pass has no doubt allowed my hair to grow more because I'm not going over and over with it. Def get yours!
Sydnee P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I bought one of their straighteners and it worked very well! The only downfall was I bought a colorful straightener and the color started staining the white plates for the straightener. It was fairly expensive so I don’t know that I’d buy again. But I loved it while using it!
Erin J.
I personally think this straightener pulls a lot especially if you have dry ends. Doesn't curl well due to the sides. Also no matter how high the heat is doesn't seem to straighten your hair no matter how many times you pass over a strand.
Stacy G.
Best straightener out there!! I absolutely love this product. My thick curly hair feels so soft and very straight with a single pass. I use this straightener everyday and my hair is not burned or damaged.