T3 SinglePass 1" Flat Iron, Black

BY T3

Shiny, smooth hair in one easy pass! This award-winning, iconic 1" flat iron allows you to style flips, add body, or shape waves and curls in one snag-free glide. Engineered with T3 tourmaline and ceramic technologies, the SinglePass imparts ionic, infrared heat, promoting exceptional hair health by sealing in moisture and eliminating frizz. see more...

T3 SinglePass 1" Flat Iron, Black
Tina F.
san diego
I have very thick wavy frizzy hair and I could not find a straightener that would tame my mane until I found T3. This was a godsend. I couldn’t believe that with a few passes my hair would straighten so quickly and stay that way! I love that it heats up in seconds and the ceramic plates are smooth and don’t snag hair. The iron is a workhorse! I’ve been using this baby for almost 7 years!!!!!
Michelle K.
Mesa, AZ
I use my T3 SinglePass 1" Flat Iron, Black almost every day, and it does a fabulous job. I really like how you can adjust the heat level on this flat iron. I have fine, fragile hair so I use the lowest heat setting to avoid damaging my hair. The SinglePass really does the job in just one pass!
Meriah O.
Provo, UT
I never thought it was important to invest in hair straitened but I was wrong! This product has a comfortable price point but offered a lot better results than other cheaper brands. It works great for curling and straightening long, shirt, and really short hair.
Yadira E.
Redwood City
It works great. I use it only once in a while. I bought mine at Costco and it was supper affordable. I usually don’t do anything to my hair, and I only use it to straighten my it. Nothing over the top. I do recomend this straightener. I’m sure other people would find a lot more uses for this product.
Casey J.
Lakewood, OH
This flat iron is the shiz. Doesn't damage my already bleached hair, somehow leaves my hair smoother than before. Works well to straighten and works wonderfully to curl or wave my hair. Highly highly recommend
Samantha R.
New York
Perfect for a quick straightening and also works really well with those wavy curls that everyone is doing these days. So beautiful, so easy and makes me look like I know what I'm doing.
Melanie S.
I will never use another brand of flat iron ever again. I truly believe that T3 is the superior brand on the market. This iron gives me sleek and beautiful hair with very little damage. Lasts for years.
Sydnee P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I bought one of their straighteners and it worked very well! The only downfall was I bought a colorful straightener and the color started staining the white plates for the straightener. It was fairly expensive so I don’t know that I’d buy again. But I loved it while using it!
Erin J.
I personally think this straightener pulls a lot especially if you have dry ends. Doesn't curl well due to the sides. Also no matter how high the heat is doesn't seem to straighten your hair no matter how many times you pass over a strand.
Samantha P.
Fayetteville , NC
I have this in white. I love how sleek it makes my hair look when it’s straight or when I curl it. With the white one the paint chips on the side of the straightener but that’s the only complaint I have with this product