T3 Singlepass

by T3

1" Straightening & Styling Iron

How do you increase the heat?
Is this worth the hype and the price? Let me know what you think of it! Looking to purchase!
How's this curling iron? Has anyone used it does it actually make long lasting curls?
Start your review of T3 Singlepass!
Brittany B.
Hudson
This hair straightener works well for me! I use it on the highest heat, which I have done for all of my hair straighteners and my hair is always left with a smooth, glossy finish. I have thick, coarse hair so I do not notice that it straightens my hair any faster, but I do not regret this purchase. It's good, but for the price, I think that a cheaper option would give the similar results.
Amanda F.
Bishop, CA
Best straightener I have ever owned. Pricey but work every penny! Will never use another straightener!
Amanda W.
Ankeny, IA
I bought this from Sams Club and hated it. It definitely does not take a "single pass" to get your hair straight. My hair is super frizzy and this takes forever to actually help with the frizz. I wouldn't recommend this.
Amanda W.
Crawfordsville
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a good straightener but not great!! Seems odd to use an the plates get dirty quick. But the absolute worst part of this iron is the adjusting heat portion!! The knob is inside the iron an the numbers are SMALL!! I’m 44 an my eyes are not great an if u want to get frustrated use this iron. You won’t know ur burning up your hair until it’s done. If your younger an have good eyes you may be ok..
Mia C.
I traded in my age old Chi for this model while at Ulta a couple of months ago. I really wanted to branch out into a new brand so I picked this up. I have to say, I'm not completely disappointed, but not wowed. I probably would not repurchase this not because it isn't a good flat iron (it does the job) but the price is way too much for what it is. On my curly (3A-B) hair it isn't even a single pass straightener, I have to go back several times. I just think it was too expensive for what you are getting-a decent flat iron.
Faith L.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love it! Perfect size for traveling. Heats super fast and works well on my thick hair. Very pleasure with my purchase. I would recommend it to everyone who have thick hair.
Ashley P.
Redlands, CA
By far this is my fav straightener ever! Let me tell you why...it has different heat settings for different TYPES of hair. So for me, my hair is curly. Sometimes I don’t want that extra heat on there. So I usually put it on medium heat. I love the white & rose gold look as well. The plates are titanium which are not so damaging to your hair!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
This is a great flat iron! I am a cosmetologist so I'm very picky when it comes to my hair styling tools. I purchased this brand new and it works amazingly! It has high heat settings, heats up fast, and leaves your hair smooth, shiny, and sleek. I have the white and rose gold colored iron and it's beautiful. It has little gemstones on the outside too. The only thing I don't like is that the white color of the iron is brighter than the white cord, making the cord appear as if it were dirty, no matter how many times I clean it. But that's just a cosmetic issue, the product itself works fabulously!
Leslie T.
1,155 reviews
This straightening iron is everything. It is soo easy to use. It straightens my hair with one single pass and I love it. It is a bit pricey but personally for me it is worth it.
Adriana D.
Burien, WA
My first T3 purchase was a blow drier. I fell in love with it so I decided to get a flat iron as well as my old broke. I love it! It gets really hot but doesnt damage my hair at all. It is beautiful as I love rose gold and I would say it's pretty affordable. I would recommend!