T3 PROi Professional Hair Dryer

by T3

"T3 PROi Professional Hair Dryer. Engineered for professionals. Built to last.The PROi combines an innovative, custom configured brushless motor and powerful T3 Tourmaline ProAire technology to generate high air velocity and air volume, enriched with...

This or drybar?
Does this blowdryer come with attachments?
Start your review of T3 PROi Professional Hair Dryer!
Long Beach, CA
T3 PROi Professional Hair Dryer uploaded by Aly H.
I bought this on a mega sale price with 70% off plus 20% off code in addition to when you sign up get 300 points that equal $$ which made this $350 usual price drop to be $120 approx. so I couldn’t pass it up! I am loving how quiet it is literally quieter then any I’ve ever owned. I thought the luxe 2i was a dream until one day it started smoking and the one my mom bought around the same time actually caught fire( scary is an understatement) so considering they went at the 2 year mark I was happy to see this had a 4 year warranty and a removable back to clean the screen filter unlike a lot of the brands other models. If you have a pet that loves to shed then this really matters having the ability to clean the back. I am not quite sure how different the two attatchments are in correlation to in use to results. I do love that I don’t have to hold down the cool shot button and it stays until reclicked. The dryer is lighter then I had assumed it would be and the buttons are in an ideal place I don’t accidentally toggle them. Highly recommend this dryer and here is to hoping it doesn’t have the same fate as the one I had from the same brand. I had to laugh at the user manual stating do not use when sleeping.... I want to see that in action and have those next level multitasking skills lol.
Santee, CA
I had my previous T3 hairdryer for years and years and loved it so when it finally gave out I knew which brand of hairdryer I wanted. I purchased a new T3 and I love it just as much as my previous. I have long straight hair that can take forever to dry so a really good hairdryer is a must. I went through all the years of buying less expensive hairdryers that gave out after a year or two (I guess I’m tough on my things) and when I finally got my first T3 I was elated! It dries my hair in a shorter amount of time and my hair feels and looks great! T3 for me!
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this blow dryer. I got it on sale last year for 100 because it is now discontinued. It is easy to use, professional, and packed well. I love the warranty. It is for i believe 5 years and the brand gave me a free year. I love it! this blow dryer is powerful and has cold button for me to seal my hair. It is on the quieter side and my waist length hair dries in 10 mins or less!!
Roseville, CA
Super fast at drying hair as compared to a cheaper alternative like con air. It’s also super light weight so you don’t feel like you’re getting in an arm workout every time you dry your hair. I would say this one is definitely worth the price tag
Cleburne, TX
This is a great hair dryer. It doesn’t get very hot but it is very powerful. It has several heat levels and switches to cold with one button. The only negative is that it is a little heavy. Overall it was worth the money.
Milwaukee, WI
This blow dryer leaves my hair really smooth! I love that it has the cool shot button. I use that throughout the blow dry and for the last couple of minutes to set my hair.
Bluffton, SC
I got T3 PROi Professional Hair Dryer as a gift from my sister! She saw what struggle I had with my previous hair dryer! It has 3 temperature settings and 3 strength settings! This is my first hairdryer from T3 but I would go back to any other! It drys hair in minutes!
Seaside , CA
As someone with "ethnic" hair. I'm hispanic, so frizz and kink is written heavily in my DNA. I have tried so many blowdryers and ways to straighten my hair over the years. Some good, but most dissapointing. I heard about T3 through youtube and although it is a lux brand I had heard some hit and misses regaurding their line of products. This made me a little weary of making the purchase.  At first I  actually went with the T3 single pass flat iron for my first ever T3 purchase.  There was a sephora sale going on and I figured I could do more with the flat iron. I feel in love immediately and decided to take the plunged with this blowdyer. Well let me just say I am SOO glad that I did. I have never loved a hair tool more! I actually look forward to blowing out my hair or even just styling it. Something I was never comfortable with doing since it was always such an intense mission just to straighten it. When I look back at the tools I  used to use I cant help but cringe! I cant belive I used them for as long as i did and,  had the patience! T3 makes it super fast to blow out and style your hair. Plus I love that they use healthy heat technology that way I know im not totally damaging my hair!  I will probably never use any other brand of tools again! Its a match made in hair heaven!
This dryer is powerful. It’s light weight, but don’t let that fool you. It literally cut the time in half when blow drying because it feels like double the force when using it. It is however delicate from a stylist point of view and not very practical in a salon unless you’re never going to drop your dryer. It happens and I’ve signed up mine pretty bad. It’s beautiful design is something I’d recommend for at home use.
Guttenberg, NJ
my mom got my this blower and it does a great job at drying and straightening my hair when I wash it. it doesn't feel like it gets really hot but when you touch your hair it definitely is hot and I like this because I don't have a lot of hot hair blowing in my face. that can be super annoying with other blowers