T3 Professional Lightweight Hair Dryer

by T3

Professional LIGHTWEIGHT Tourmaline-Infused Hair Dryer with Two Speeds/Three Heat Settings and Cool Shot Button Provides Burst of Cool Air Locks In Any Style. Dries 64% Faster than Other Leading Dryer Brands - 73% Reduction in Frizz - 86% Increase in Body - 19% Increase in Shin

Produces the most negative ions than any other hair dryer, with 73% reduction in frizz; Penetrates deep into hair to seal in moisture, drying it safely from inside out

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of T3 Professional Lightweight Hair Dryer!
Product Highlights
“...shiny and smooth. It is also very lightweight so it’s easy to pack for travel or take to the gym.” in 3 reviews
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite blow dryer. I had this years ago. It's super lightweight which is great for when you're doing blowouts all day long. The heating element isnt too strong so you're not frying the hair and the cool setting actually cools and sets the style unlike a lot of other dryers. This blow dryer does not disappoint.
Lockport, LA
Great hairdryer! I would recommend it to anyone. No static...I have straight oily hair. This dryer dries my hair so quickly. It also helps to control my oil somehow. I would not give up this hairdryer for any other. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great one!
This was a great hair dry. Very powerful and gets the job done quickly. I have very VERY thick asian hair that takes forever to dry. When my hair is at its longest, it could take me probably 5-6 hours to have completely dry hair if I air dry it. This dryer helped me finish the job in about 20-30 minutes. I absolutely hate drying my hair because its such a tedious process. I would say this product could still use improvement as it was not ergonomically usable--or I'm just weak and find it heavy after a while. Lots of factors to take into account that is user-dependent but overall I enjoyed this product!
I love my T3! It’s quiet enough to have going while your baby is sleeping, but it doesn’t lack power! This is probably the best blow dryer. I gets my hair dry, and gives it volume and style 😊
Glendora, CA
This is a great blow dryer that I recently purchased. It dries the hair quickly, and doesn’t leave it frizzy. It blows out a good combination of air and heat. It is a bigger and heavier blow dryer, so I’m not good for travel
Oviedo, FL
Favorite dryer ever!! The concentrator works great and my hair always feels like I just left the salon after using it. My arm doesn’t get tired as it truly is featherweight
This is the most money I've ever spent on a hair dryer. It looks very sleek. Weighs about the same as any other hair dryer I've ever had. The controls are nice, but there is a slight delay between pressing the button and the hairdryer actually responding, which is a little annoying. Dries my hair pretty quickly, and my hair looks shiny. But I'm not sure that is worth the extra money. You can buy tourmaline hair dryers from lots of other brands. Basically, it looks expensive.
Corvallis , OR
I wanted this dryer forever and it didn’t disappoint. I have a lot of fine hair so it takes a long time to dry but this cut my drying time. I also could do perfect blow outs with the quick cooling. I was sad that it did die (although this was a few years in). I haven’t replaced it yet in the hopes I can get it fixed.
Southlake, TX
I have had my T3 for about 3 years now.  Before that I have a T3 that lasted about five.  This dries my hair quickly without leaving it frizzy.  I use the narrow nozzle to direct the hair over my round brush and it smooths beautifully. I will purchase T3 again, it has done me right so far.
Hoboken, NJ
Purchased at: Costco
Light, not as loud, but would like the nozzle to be more narrow for more concentrated blowout. Also didn’t come with a diffuser which would have been better since most come with one. I don’t think it’s a bad dryer, but there are better out there for the cost.