BY T3

Evie V.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This is, by far, the best blow dryer I've ever had.  I tried the Chi and the Elchim and they were okay, but this one is lightweight and drys my hair super fast without damaging it.  Highly recommend.
Shyanna P.
Milwaukie
Dries my hair faster than any other hair dryer I’ve ever owned , would highly recommend for anyone who’s all about getting a style in on a limited time . Never leaves my hair feeling damaged .
Louise P.
Dallas
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Dries fine and does what it’s supposed to. I got it at TJMaxx so it was very affordable. I probably wouldn’t pay top dollar for it, but it was fine while I had it. If I recall, it gets pretty hot. Plus side: it’s very lightweight.
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
Great blow dryer. Works really well, dries my hair very quickly and seems to minimize the damage of blow drying my hair. I’ve had this dryer for several years now and it is still working like a champ.
Diana M.
Dorothy, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
This hair dryer is awesome too, all of the dryers put out by T3 are worth the price hands down! It has an ionic tourmaline on it and it is very good to your hair it doesn’t damage it or burn your hair!
Lece R.
Porter, TX
I purchased the T3 Pro Dryer 83971 Tourmaline Ionic 1800 Watt hair dryer several years ago and used it maybe 50 times in that time period. One day I was drying my hair and out of nowhere POP!! and then sparks started flying out. Needless to say, It scared me really bad and was immediately thrown in the trash. In good sense I can not recommend this dryer. Its an older version and they have newer models now, I hope the newer ones don't have the same problem. I did keep the vent free from hair and dust so that was not the problem.
Emily W.
Pittsford, NY
The T3 does a good job of drying my hair without adding a lot of frizz, but I recently borrowed a friend's dryer and was amazed at how much faster it dried my hair!  Now my T3 seems like it takes a long time. I have fine thin hair, and it can take 10 minutes to get fully dry.
Sara-Jane S.
Nashville, TN
Love this dryer! No frizz, good heat settings with an option for a burst of cool and great price dryer. Easy to store and travel with. I had not purchased a T3 before this and I was pleasantly surprised. I would definitely purchase other hot tools with this brand.
Chelsea S.
Toms River, NJ
LOVED this hair dryer. I have long, fine hair and this kept drying time down, while keeping my hair healthy. Only negative- during a blow dry after frequent use, the dryer itself died and began smoking. Unsure what the cause was, because this has never been an issue with another blow dryer I've used.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
1,005 reviews
This works great on my long, thick hair. Dries it with a nice shine, I do have to disclaim that my hair is naturally smooth/not frizzy but this really does a great job without much heat damage.