T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Kyla C.T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Skye R.

BY T3 #61 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Take care of your hair and your hair will make you look fabulous. The dynamic duo of T3 technology with Phyto botanical hair care is all your need for high powered styling that creates polished, frizz-free looks fast a without damaging the natural beauty of your hair. Kit Includes: T3 SinglePass 1" Straightening and Styling IronWith Tourmaline technology, this iron delivers the perfect level of ionic, infrared head for your hair without causing damage. The ceramic plates straighten, flip and curl in one quick pass. Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm, 3.3ozInstantly absorbed, this silicone free formula preps hair for flawless smoothing and straightening with the single pass iron. Limited quantities. Available while supplies last. see more...

Erika B.
Albers, IL
Very fast working straightener. I loved using it for curls because it helps the style last longer than a curling iron. Haven’t tried their wand yet though.
Janessa C.
PHOENIX, AZ
I love this! For my long, thick hair this is the perfect flat iron. My hair isn't super damaged when I use it because I'm not going over it multiple times.
Savannah M.
Mahopac, NY
Pricey but amazing. My hair has never been straighter and sexier. I trust t3 with my life and am very dependent and not disappointed in this straightener.
Ari G.
Out of all the flatirons I've had this one is my longest lasting and most favorite my results are always pressed and sleek. This flatiron never fails me.
Bianca C.
Greenwich, CT
I only own the hair straightener, not the whole set. I really like how shiny the hair looks after, works fast and I didn’t see a lot of damage.
Michelina O.
Dennisport, MA
While I’m not the biggest fan of not having direct control over the temp I live how quick this heats up and works for my short hair and curls.
Kristin M.
Lenexa, KS
I love this straightener. I used to used a chi and swore I would never need anything different but this one honestly works better in my opinion
betsy s.
This is an amazing straightener. It got so hot so quickly and straightened my thick shoulder length hair in minutes. Wish it had an auto off!
Po C.
Phoenix, AZ
Great iron. Has adjustable temp, fast heat up, and good quality feel. Very solid flat iron for the price. I got mine off Costco.com
Aliya C.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Doesn't damage hair, heats up super quick, straightens out quick. Only downfall is it's too thin so I would prob suggest a thicker one.
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Singlespass?? Is it true??
Tammy M.