T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Kyla C.T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Skye R.

BY T3 #65 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Take care of your hair and your hair will make you look fabulous. The dynamic duo of T3 technology with Phyto botanical hair care is all your need for high powered styling that creates polished, frizz-free looks fast a without damaging the natural beauty of your hair. Kit Includes: T3 SinglePass 1" Straightening and Styling IronWith Tourmaline technology, this iron delivers the perfect level of ionic, infrared head for your hair without causing damage. The ceramic plates straighten, flip and curl in one quick pass. Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm, 3.3ozInstantly absorbed, this silicone free formula preps hair for flawless smoothing and straightening with the single pass iron. Limited quantities. Available while supplies last. see more...

Liz R.
Vernon Rockville, CT
I pray to god mine doesn't break or die right after I post this, but it's been my favorite straightener yet. Gets super hot super fast, light weight. I've had it for over a year and haven't had a single problem.
Erika E.
Portland, OR
This is a near perfect flat iron. My hair is very kinky and I can get my hair silky smooth with a few quick passes. I also use it to curl my hair. Did I say this was a near perfect flat iron? I recommend it.
AnnaMaria D.
Roswell, GA
I am in love with my T3 single pass. I've had it for over 5 years and it's still going strong. Best I've used and really like how smooth and straight my hair gets in one single pass! Money well spent!
eman m.
I absolutely love this iron I am obsessed I use this iron 3 times a week sometimes more repeat user it's a must have for me it is on the pricey side but I find it's well worth it wish it was cheaper though but I would buy it again
Genesis M.
This is a great flatiron I have this one and it's truly a single pass . My hair is curly/frizzy and I can use this even to do some nice waves I love it has lasted for 1 year will rebuy
Ivy M.
Tampa, FL
Would tell everyone and anyone to buy this, it is worth every single penny I know it leans more towards a luxury item but it will make your hair feel and look stunning
Gaby C.
Naples, FL
Pricey but I have had mine over a year and it still works fabulously. I have thick hair and it only takes me 10 minutes to straighten. It leaves hair super shiny and doesn't pull my hair! Worth the money!
Kimberly M.
Minneapolis, MN
I've had mine for 8 years and it still is reliable! It still heats quickly and works like a charm. My hair is naturally straight, but I go over it to add shine.
Erickson A.
I really like this flat iron and use it in my kit, but think it should get hotter. Works well and gets the hair nice and straight but have used better irons
Janessa C.
PHOENIX, AZ
I love this! For my long, thick hair this is the perfect flat iron. My hair isn't super damaged when I use it because I'm not going over it multiple times.
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Singlespass?? Is it true??
Tammy M.