T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Kyla C.T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Skye R.

BY T3 #61 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Take care of your hair and your hair will make you look fabulous. The dynamic duo of T3 technology with Phyto botanical hair care is all your need for high powered styling that creates polished, frizz-free looks fast a without damaging the natural beauty of your hair. Kit Includes: T3 SinglePass 1" Straightening and Styling IronWith Tourmaline technology, this iron delivers the perfect level of ionic, infrared head for your hair without causing damage. The ceramic plates straighten, flip and curl in one quick pass. Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm, 3.3ozInstantly absorbed, this silicone free formula preps hair for flawless smoothing and straightening with the single pass iron. Limited quantities. Available while supplies last. see more...

Morgan H.
Absolutely love this flat iron! I have had it for 6 years and it still works as good as it did on the first day. I have thick hair with lots of body and it does a great job straightening it so it shine. It is also easy to use this to curl your hair too!
Jessica B.
Didn't use the set but I had the singlepass luxe. I very much so enjoyed the t3 but after about 3 weeks it stopped working. LED just blinked and it wouldn't heat up. Before that though, it worked very well to straighten and curl hair.
Heaven C.
Peoria, AZ
I have always been a die hard CHI fan until I got this straightener. This straightener work so amazing and doesn't seem to damage my hair as much as the CHI does. I would definitely purchase this straightener again.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
My friend and I have long thick coarse curly/wavy hair and it works so amazingly well on us. I didn't believe it until she had tried it then I tried it out myself. You won't go to any other brand after using this. We even considered Ghd but this blows it out of the water. Test it out for yourself.
Jenny Y.
I actually had to return this, as it did nothing for my hair. It ended up taking me longer to straighten my hair with this expensive iron than it did a cheaper one. I think this iron is way over priced.
Sarah G.
I love this straightener, but as far as it's claims to be super easy and only do one single pass isn't true I have wavy hair but it takes me 30/45 min to get it straight. I would recommend to everyone!
Candyce E.
tolleson, AZ
This is my baby! I absolutely adore it. Ive bought so many hair straighteners in the past and none of them have even come a little closle to the supurb brilliance of this. Its perfect and make my hair look like a million bucks everytime i use it.
Samantha H.
Absolutely amazingūüėć gets nice and hot for the girls with thicker hair. Makes it sleek and super shiny. Your hair doesn't nag and get stuck. Very affordable and awesome product! Highly recommend this
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
Works well although it's not one pass for my hair. Gets hot quickly and maintains its heat well. Expensive but works. Only complaint is that the hinge seems to loosen quicker than I would like. Would buy again but would check for it on sale.
Tabi P.
La palma, Ca
I recently bought this set at costco and was surprised at how great it was! I had curly thick hair and my herstyler finally gave up on me, this is a good replacement
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Singlespass?? Is it true??
Tammy M.