T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Kyla C.T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Skye R.

BY T3 #61 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Take care of your hair and your hair will make you look fabulous. The dynamic duo of T3 technology with Phyto botanical hair care is all your need for high powered styling that creates polished, frizz-free looks fast a without damaging the natural beauty of your hair. Kit Includes: T3 SinglePass 1" Straightening and Styling IronWith Tourmaline technology, this iron delivers the perfect level of ionic, infrared head for your hair without causing damage. The ceramic plates straighten, flip and curl in one quick pass. Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm, 3.3ozInstantly absorbed, this silicone free formula preps hair for flawless smoothing and straightening with the single pass iron. Limited quantities. Available while supplies last. see more...

estrella l.
IT'S SO HOT! LITERALLY LOL. BUT YEAH SINGLE PASS MEANS SINGLE OASS IT WORKS FOR EVERY HAIRSTYLE. AS A HAIR STYLIST THIS IS MY GRAB AND GO FOR ANY SHOOT OR EVENT I CREATE ANY LOOK WITH THIS
I have long frizzy/wavy hair. This has been the best purchase I've made at Sephora. It straightens my hair so quickly and easily. I've had this tool for over 3 years and it's STILL going strong! def recommend. ALSO: to the reviewers who are saying that they have "thick wavy hair and this did not work".... you need the bigger singlepass straightener. this one isn't meant for super super thick hair. That's what the bigger white one is for.
Jenna B.
Orlando, FL
This straightener does work very well but it is certainly not a "single pass". For the price I paid I would expect much more from this and I think it is underperforming.
Samantha W.
The flat iron is incredible. It heats up so quickly, but is so smooth and sleek with the hair. I never feel like it is pulling on my hair or drying it out with each stroke, and admittedly, I rarely use a heat protector. I don't find more split ends than I would normally when I use this. I really love it.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have long wavy thick hair. This flat iron is very expensive but it is 100% worth it if you have a lot of hair. I used to use a $25 conair and I thought it was fine.. Until I tried this. It completely changed my hair. It smooths it out, takes about 1/2 the time, and heats up so quickly. I won't ever buy another brand of flat iron.
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
I have thick wavy hair, and I used this a total of three times. It did a great job of straightening my hair out. My issue: this burned out on the 4th day. I had the receipt but it rained and it was blurry sephora refused to return it and the makers gave me the run around. This was an expensive investment and I cannot believe the lack of customer care and satisfaction from both companies.
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
For the price and the straightener itself, I feel as though there are better hair straighteners on the market. I do find myself having to go over a strand multiple times. Being a high quality, and expensive straightener, I believe you can get something better.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
This is one of the best straighteners I have tried. I have very thick hair and in one pass this really makes my hair smooth and shiny. Since I have bought this I will never be without it. It is expensive but will last a lifetime. I highly recommend this product.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
I love how this flat iron straightens my hair quickly. Even tho it does straighten well with one pass, I do 2 passes since I have curly roots just for good measure. It heats up quick and the heat is distributed evenly so there are no "hotspots".
Elle J.
#flatiron #dream #hairtool It truly takes one pass and you can customize setting so your hair doesn't smell fried. What sold me was the auto shut off function. What sealed the deal was when the the stylist took 15 minutes to straighten my thick, coarse hair! All boxes checked. Thank you T3. And yes, I purchased this myself!!
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Singlespass?? Is it true??
Tammy M.